Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

I tried but the USB SSDT is not created and my compiled one is now deleted.
Maybe its inside die normal NUC7DC one now, bc I can't find it compiled in the projects folder.

Even I tried with my compiled one and it didn't work out, so I try now this what @Feartech suggested. Hopefully this can fix it somehow, I will search for the right PM ?
I don't think you can PM so don't worry about it. I think you may have randomly changed enough things trying to install or configure the device you may have to start over. Maybe the problem reporting files will help show what's wrong

I don't think you can PM so don't worry about it. I think you may have randomly changed enough things trying to install or configure the device you may have to start over. Maybe the problem reporting files will help show what's wrong
Nah i screw over it already, this is my 3. attempt.
So, the only thing what doesn't work is the sleep /w power nap.

It gets easier every time and as long as your boot drive works reinstalling is easy, then downloading the GitHub contents are rerunning the scripts.. Whatever works for you is right but the solution you need for sleep/wake lies in getting your USB configured correctly which right now its not. That means you need a working USB.SSDT the "make" script generates. Either that or you can use another users, which isn't always ideal, or you could create one using Hackintool. There are guides for the later on this site.

This is another users EFI folder for an NUC7, it may work for you. Sign out of iCloud, Back up your existing EFI folder and replace it with this one. You will need to change the serial number later

Attachments

• CLOVER NUC7i3BNH.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 80
This is another users EFI folder for an NUC7, it may work for you. Sign out of iCloud, Back up your existing EFI folder and replace it with this one. You will need to change the serial number later
Unfortunately this CLOVER folder just brings me KP and no boot.

Worth a try, worked for other NUC7 owners but there you go.

Okay, one other possibility, just the clover folder though to replace.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 63
Okay, one other possibility, just the clover folder though to replace.
I'm very thankful what you do for me but unfortunately this isn't working either.
I have now mine in and everything is working (event better bc of the PowerManagement) but no sleep here.
Can u send me the link for the "hot to USB with hackintool"?

I tried to find it but maybe I'm blind.

Greetings,

I'm very thankful what you do for me but unfortunately this isn't working either.
I have now mine in and everything is working (event better bc of the PowerManagement) but no sleep here.
Can u send me the link for the "hot to USB with hackintool"?

I tried to find it but maybe I'm blind.

Greetings,
Here one popular guide

Here one popular guide

Thanks a lot!

I could do it on my own and now I have just 9 USB Devices instead of 20.
4x HS (02 - 05)
HS08 (For Internal BT)
4x SS (02 - 05)

But unfortunately the Sleep is still not working.

I did now the FAQ with the working PM (what makes the device much quieter and much cooler)
Tried todo everything with my AMLs.

Have someone Ideas left?

Attached you can find my EFI-Folder.

Greetings,

PS.: I'm very thankful for any Help!!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.2 MB · Views: 78
Back