Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

RehabMan, I've opened a pull request on your GitHub repo with a fix for USB-C hotplugging on Bean Canyon. https://github.com/RehabMan/Intel-NUC-DSDT-Patch/pull/5 . As I don't have any other NUCs, I don't know the RPxx device for the other NUCs, but you can literally just replace RP05 with the right devices.

Many thanks, it allows type-c hotplugging on my NUC8i7BEH (a bit slow but it works) patch applied to current head (Nov 19 commit though I think the base hasn't changed since your branch). Bios 0056, MacOS 10.14.3 beta. Sadly I don't have any thunderbolt devices to test against for regression.

Last edited:
Try unplugging and replugging the second monitor after boot. Works here. USB-C and thunderbolt want to be plugged in prior to boot and secondary monitors after.

Has anyone gotten 2 monitors to work on Mojave on NUC8?

Yes it works, but after boot screen. In my case when I boot with two monitors it will not boot (blank screen or restart). But when I boot with single monitor and plug second monitor after boot it works.

Yes it works, but after boot screen. In my case when I boot with two monitors it will not boot (blank screen or restart). But when I boot with single monitor and plug second monitor after boot it works.
Does it work waking up from sleep or do you have to replug again?

This is my first Hackintosh (nuc8i5bek) -- I get into the Clover boot screen, but I can't install Mojave. What am I missing?

"The part where Mojave installs" -- that's kind of my question.

I don't see the options in the dropdown menus for my hardware setup. Is this helpful?

Intel NUC8i5BEK -- i5 8259u , Intel Iris Plus Graphics 65 -- 8 GB RAM, Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB SSD

I don't see the options in the dropdown menus for my hardware setup.
The profile is just text - It is the signature that has dropdown lists.

Back