Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Attachments

• CleanShot 2021-10-28 at 04.16.47.png
    CleanShot 2021-10-28 at 04.16.47.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 42

Attachments

• 9C2E2FA3-0083-4D02-AD3B-1580880FC456.png
    9C2E2FA3-0083-4D02-AD3B-1580880FC456.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 36
So I can’t return back. Then I must figure out Monterey… I can install os but after installation when I select the os partition I get into loop(previously photo).

So I can’t return back. Then I must figure out Monterey… I can install os but after installation when I select the os partition I get into loop(previously photo).
Try boot using USB, launch OpenCore Configurator, click tools and mount EFI. (You will see a lot of prompts, just ignore them.)

Copy the folders "APPLE", "BOOT" and "OC" into your EFI folder inside the EFI you mounted.

Now go back to OpenCore Configurator, click "File" in the menu and "Open" the config.plist from the
EFI > EFI > OC, after it opened, within OpenCore Configurator navigate to PlatformInfo on the left menu, click on the tab Datahub - Generic - Platform NVRAM. Generate new "System Serial Number" and "System UUID". Remember to click "Save" from the OpenCore Configurator top menu.

Remove your USB, Reboot. In the bootloader menu, select "Reset NVRAM". The system will reboot again.

upgraded Done!

Thanks to @Leesureone for your EFI 0.7.4 :)

Attachments

• upgraded to OS 12.jpg
    upgraded to OS 12.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 34
Try boot using USB, launch OpenCore Configurator, click tools and mount EFI. (You will see a lot of prompts, just ignore them.)

Copy the folders "APPLE", "BOOT" and "OC" into your EFI folder inside the EFI you mounted.

Now go back to OpenCore Configurator, click "File" in the menu and "Open" the config.plist from the
EFI > EFI > OC, after it opened, within OpenCore Configurator navigate to PlatformInfo on the left menu, click on the tab Datahub - Generic - Platform NVRAM. Generate new "System Serial Number" and "System UUID". Remember to click "Save" from the OpenCore Configurator top menu.

Remove your USB, Reboot. In the bootloader menu, select "Reset NVRAM". The system will reboot again.

ok I'm finally done after 8 hour system work. Thank you!. But what doesn't work Intel Bluetooth so probably need to wait for update, right ?

Last edited:
Back