- Feb 21, 2010
- Asus Z690 Rog Strix G Gaming
- RX 6900 XT
- Mobile Phone
Have you determined or noticed which version of the BIOS is reliable?I have not updated the Clover version for months so thats probably the issue. And I'm sorry to say its not something I plan on doing anytime soon either
This is not a bios related issue, at this point in time any version should work. Just make sure you have the settings correct.
Boot->Boot Configuration, disable "Network Boot"
- Power->Secondary Power Settings, "Wake on LAN from S4/S5", set to "Stay Off"
These settings are important but are already set as needed by "Load Defaults"
- Devices->Video, "IGD Minimum Memory" set to 64mb or 128mb
- Devices->Video, "IGD Aperture Size" set to 256mb
- Boot->Secure Boot, "Secure Boot" is disabled