- May 3, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
Thanks for the all the amazing work and clear instructions! This was my first ever Hackintosh so it was pretty exciting to get my NUC7I3BNK working with almost everything except for sleep/wake.
I *think* sleep was partially working initially but somewhere along the line it broke. At one point I messed up my kernel extensions and redid the entire process (BIOS reset, reinstalled CLOVER + OS X Sierra, etc) but the problem persists.
- Intel NUC7I3BNK with 2x8 Crucial Memory
- mSATA Samsung EVO 250 SSD
- HDMI->HDMI to Dell 2408WFP (OP uses USB-C, maybe HDMI signaling is causing issues?)
- If I sleep the machine, blue led turns off and power button turns orange. Once I wake it blue LED comes back, but monitor never turns back on. Machine appears to be awake.
- If I manually turn off the monitor, or if the NUC turns off the monitor to save energy, I cannot get the NUC to ever send a video signal back to the monitor.
What I've tried
I've tried a few different BIOS settings but it didn't make a difference. Before I reinstalled everything from scratch, I reset the BIOS back to defaults and #1 post settings. I've looked at pmset -g and hibernatemode = 0. I've also tried playing around with the Energy Savings Control Panel.
I load EmuVariableUefi-64.efi because MLB/ROM variables wouldn't work otherwise. I needed this to get iMessages working. Other than that, I don't think I've strayed much from the instructions. I edited config.plist for both SMBIOS and RTVariables. Any help would be appreciated!
Did you try using a DisplayPort cable? (your monitor has a DP connector).
I think DP is more stable than HDMI for Skylake/KabyLake graphics.