Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel IGPU HDMI/DP audio (all Sandy Bridge -> Kaby Lake [and likely later])

Your ioreg shows no HDMI device connected.
Not possible to construct a patch until you know which connector is used by the HDMI.
Sorry for that. This is the new trouble shooting file. It is generated when HDMI is connected. And also, I found that when I plug in HDMI, laptop display won't work but external display does. However, if I close the lid and reopen it, both display work. Can this problem be solved?

P.S. HDMI audio works perfect, thanks for you audio patch.

Attachments

• Trouble Shooting.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Hi friends...
I have an issue with HDMI connection, I can't get work it...
I have searched and read a lot of content to set HD 4600, but I have not been able to solve the problem.
When I connect an HDMI, there are no changes to the registry, so I can not identify the port.
In Linux the connection works correctly, so I have uploaded several files.
Among these, a HD 4600 dump from Linux.
This issue escapes my knowledge, so if someone is so kind to help me and shed some light ...
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• MacBook-Pro-de-Kali.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 101
Hi friends...
I have searched and read a lot of content to set HD 4600, but I have not been able to solve the problem.
When I connect an HDMI, there are no changes to the registry, so I can not identify the port.
This issue escapes my knowledge, so if someone is so kind to help me and shed some light ...
Thanks in advance.
Hi Kali2000 if its the same as my Msi cx61 2qf than you need to change Azul frame buffer to 0306. unfortunately It won't work on high Sierra Azul kext so I patched last Sierra kext and all working. if you want the patched kext let me no

Hi friends...
Thanks in advance.

Check in Windows first to see which graphics device the HDMI port is connected.

Hi Kali2000 if its the same as my Msi cx61 2qf than you need to change Azul frame buffer to 0306. unfortunately It won't work on high Sierra Azul kext so I patched last Sierra kext and all working. if you want the patched kext let me no
Please send me to test...
Thanks...

Last edited:

Attachments

• IntelHD_Ubuntu_Dumper.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 139
  • MacBook-Pro-de-Kali.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Attachments

• AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext.zip
    622.2 KB · Views: 134