Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Framebuffer patching using WhateverGreen

I use vanilla build, I don't use multibeast.

maybe someone here know has better knowledge for multibeast can solve your problems.

or you can try to reinstall macOS with vanilla build, which is more simple.
I will try today and I will said you. Thank you

Has anyone here gotten the Connector info for an Asus Prime z370a by chance?

I use vanilla build, I don't use multibeast.

maybe someone here has better knowledge for multibeast can solve your problems.

or you can try to reinstall macOS with vanilla build, which is more simple.
I did it... installed OS manually with clover but nothing! Same identical issue :(

Did you use UniBeast?
First yes, buy now I have installed with EFI clover manually method (USB bootable, installation of clover, replace config.plist and installation of OS and patch/kext).

Can't get my DVI working without using sleep mode.
When my Hack boots with both screens on (DVI monitor and HDMI TV), only TV screen works, but it glitches for some time (about 10 seconds) and then works fine. If I send my hack into sleep mode, both DVI monitor and HDMI TV are working fine after awakening.

Attachments

• Lilu_1.3.5_18.5.txt
    73 KB · Views: 119
  • config.plist
    7.5 KB · Views: 221
  • weglog.txt
    66.9 KB · Views: 72
  • BootWithHDMIOnly.ioreg
    11.6 MB · Views: 162
  • AwakeFromSleep.ioreg
    11.6 MB · Views: 176
  • glitch.jpg
    glitch.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Did you use the EFI that I gave to you?
Yes, but with your EFI OS don't start (first, with Unibeast installation, it was start but with the freeze problem). It was freeze in the apple logo after slow loading...

and Follow the bios setting
Yes, but in my bios the item "IGFX" is "CPU VGA" and the XHCI is not editable (but is enabled).

maybe SOLVED??
looks like I've solved it. I installed the graphics fixup that I extracted from Sierra's multibeast collection and I'm not experiencing any problems at the moment. I update you if I have news, thanks for all the support offered so far.

maybe SOLVED??
looks like I've solved it. I installed the graphics fixup that I extracted from Sierra's multibeast collection and I'm not experiencing any problems at the moment. I update you if I have news, thanks for all the support offered so far.

Good Jobs!
If you still have problems in the future, boot with -V, and upload screen shot here.
so someone has more experience they can help you out.

Back