Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Framebuffer patching using WhateverGreen

I you want 4k to work then in your config plist devive propertikes add this patch or patches preferably but this should work and increase the performance of you pc as well. Just add in your own aapl platform-id that is yours of course and try the patches i put underneath that and i think that will fix your problem perhaps.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 11.12.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 11.12.31 PM.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 274
Listen Bro Im gonna give you the platform id and framebuffer patches that will fix that. Just listen to me and do what i say and if it doesnt work then we can go from there but im pretty sure it will work. i use this on a coffee lake 13 8100t processor in a dell micro 3060. Add this to your config plist and let me know if it helped

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 11.32.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 11.32.17 PM.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 204
On Big Sur with OpenCore and UHD 530, I can't get dual display to work, but they work individually?? A DP and DVI monitor respectively

1623369140502.png

Has anyone had any luck with dual displays using 2 Digital Ports on an HD4600 card? I can use either port just fine but when I plug in a second monitor or try to boot with both plugged in it does not work.

DisplayPort is not working on HD 530.

HDMI works well with single monitor 1080p@60hz.

DisplayPort or HDMI+DisplayPort (Dual Monitor) works only if added property: "device-id=(tried to many Fake IDs)", but with no acceleration.

I just want to use a single 4K@60hz monitor with full acceleration.

What is the problem?

Last edited:
DisplayPort is not working on HD 530.

HDMI works well with single monitor 1080p@60hz.

DisplayPort or HDMI+DisplayPort (Dual Monitor) works only if added property: "device-id=(tried to many Fake IDs)", but with no acceleration.

I just want to use a single 4K@60hz monitor with full acceleration.

What is the problem?
Have you set DVMT to above 64Mb? You may need to set it in bios to 128 or higher.

Hello Guys,
I am running macOS big sur on my Hackintosh,can anyone help me to get GPU acceleration over HDMI port? i have followed the guide multiple time but i am getting blank screen before the Logon screen.currently i am on HDMI but without Acceleration.
Previously i am on Mojave final build using SMBIOS mac mini8.1 , and on that everything was perfect like sleep-wake,iGPU...
So I copied platform info and GPU info for creating a Frame buffer patch but no luck.Here now i will post my both frame buffer patches screenshot for more understanding.
Please someone help me to setup System.

Spec:-
Coffee lake Core i3 8100
Asus B360 M-A Motherboard
LG 21.5" 22MK600 Full HD IPS Monitor via HDMI
SMBIOS iMAC 19,2 (Closed to my specs)
Open core 0.7.9

Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 12.57.53 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 1.00.19 PM.png

Thank you!!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 98
Hello Guys,
I am running macOS big sur on my Hackintosh,can anyone help me to get GPU acceleration over HDMI port? i have followed the guide multiple time but i am getting blank screen before the Logon screen.currently i am on HDMI but without Acceleration.
Previously i am on Mojave final build using SMBIOS mac mini8.1 , and on that everything was perfect like sleep-wake,iGPU...
So I copied platform info and GPU info for creating a Frame buffer patch but no luck.Here now i will post my both frame buffer patches screenshot for more understanding.
Please someone help me to setup System.

Spec:-
Coffee lake Core i3 8100
Asus B360 M-A Motherboard
LG 21.5" 22MK600 Full HD IPS Monitor via HDMI
SMBIOS iMAC 19,2 (Closed to my specs)
Open core 0.7.9

View attachment 546282
View attachment 546283

Thank you!!
you could try iMac19,1

Back