Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Framebuffer patching using WhateverGreen

Hi everyone, today I ran some tests (I am attaching the images to make me understand better)

with this setting I no longer see the word

"[IGPU] Graphics driver failed to load: could not register with Framebuffer driver!"

the message is different only that I get the black screen, and I managed to make the screeshot because I have memorized the movements of the mouse and keyboard ...

in the third screenshot the video card is not really detected in fact I have a black screen .... could someone give me some indication?

thank you

I also tried:

ig-platform-id = 00009b3e
device-id = 9b3e0000

I get the same result

When you tried 3e9b0000, did macOS finish loading? Did the Framebuffer load? Was it just the backlight that was off?

When you tried 3e9b0000, did macOS finish loading? Did the Framebuffer load? Was it just the backlight that was off?
the device is a NUC-like miniPC is not a laptop with display the mini PC has an HDMI output, when I start the device it gives no signal...taking a screenshot does not detect the video card... sorry for my English

Attachments

• 001-result-2.jpg
    001-result-2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
the device is a NUC-like miniPC is not a laptop with display the mini PC has an HDMI output, when I start the device it gives no signal...taking a screenshot does not detect the video card...
this is why hardware profiles are important to be correct in being able to help people.....

I use 3e9b0000 with my i5-8265u with UHD 620... Not sure why it's not working for you... But I did not use "stolenmem". I set 64MB to DVMT-prealloc in BIOS.

View attachment 517569
Can I ask you what settings did you use today?

PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)
AAPL,ig-platform-id Data ?
device-id Data ?
framebuffer-patch-enable Data ?
framebuffer-stolenmem Data ?
framebuffer-fbmem Data?

thank you
i am trying everything but i always get the black screen, HDMI not signal

Maybe if I use Clover it would be better than Opencore?

Last edited:
Can I ask you what settings did you use today?

device-id Data ?
framebuffer-patch-enable Data ?
framebuffer-stolenmem Data ?
framebuffer-fbmem Data?

thank you
i am trying everything but i always get the black screen, HDMI not signal

Maybe if I use Clover it would be better than Opencore?
not needed with your nvidia card:

1.jpg

hi everyone, today I made another test, I had to install Splashtop Wired XDisplay HD on both ipad and mac as the hdmi does not work with these settings ... How could I solve? to capture the info I had to use the ipad as a monitor ...
I can not understand if it does not detect the HDMI port or the video card that I have selected is wrong ....
Thank you

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 240
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 214
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 211
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 227
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 226
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 209
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    908.3 KB · Views: 195
And after many nights I managed to solve the problem :Do_O:geek::rolleyes:......to me it seems that everything works fine, the only problem to hear the audio with HDMI I have to connect and disconnect the cable, only in this way the hdmi audio of the TV detects me ... I don't know if it is possible to solve ....

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-05-14 alle 00.23.51aa.jpg
    Schermata 2021-05-14 alle 00.23.51aa.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 175
Back