- May 12, 2013
- Asus Q501LA
- Intel i5-4200u
- Mobile Phone
Hi. Legacy gonna be CSM in your case. MacbookPro is a bad choice, use MacBookAir6,2. You can use my Clover folder for my Asus for your reference from my Signature.this is the only option i have in my bios in terms of booting option. if i switch to legacy i won't be able to boot to clover in my ssd as it's installed as only UEFI boot.
unfortunately i don't have option to enable legacy support then boot UEFI at the same time. am i making sense? again, sorry I'm new and inexperienced.
From my Clover folder
Do not use :
1. SSDT-EC.aml and any patches for EC
2. DSDT.AML you do not need to patch yours for now (only needed for battery patch if not working OOB)
3. Do not use any other patched ACPI tables.
4. SSDT-EHCoff.aml this one disables usb2.0. I have not got any.
5. USBPorts.kext cause this is there my USB 3.0 configured use USBInjectAll.kext and might be XHCI-unsupported.kext
Can use SSDT-CpuPm, but change settings like in my original config. And drop SSDT-2-VAIO.aml, SSDT-3-VAIO.aml and SSDT-4-VAIO.aml
Internal Pointing Device: Enabled
Intel Virtualization Technology : Enabled
Wake on Lid open:Enabled
Power off energy saving: Enabled
Intel AES-NI: Disabled
SATA mode selection :AHCI
DVMT Pre-Allocated :64M
Legacy USB: Enables
xHCI Pre-Boot Mode: Smart Auto
Launch CSM: Enabled
Secure Boot: Disabled