Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel DH67xx with HD3000 using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like hardware failure.

Right. Heres the outcome. I reverted back to 10.12.6 from the Time Machine backup on my Server. Sleep and Wake works but not in 10.13. To me this indicates a problem with the HD 3000 Graphics drivers heres why. In 10.12.6 i don't have have artefacts but in 10.13 the screen is riddled with artefacts and Black Screen after Apple Logo have to turn off the TV and back on for it to get a screen output.

Right. Heres the outcome. I reverted back to 10.12.6 from the Time Machine backup on my Server. Sleep and Wake works but not in 10.13. To me this indicates a problem with the HD 3000 Graphics drivers heres why. In 10.12.6 i don't have have artefacts but in 10.13 the screen is riddled with artefacts and Black Screen after Apple Logo have to turn off the TV and back on for it to get a screen output.

You might want to try with a real computer monitor as well.
Maybe a later release of 10.13 will fix some things (seems like there is a lot of bugs in 10.13.0).

You might want to try with a real computer monitor as well.
Maybe a later release of 10.13 will fix some things (seems like there is a lot of bugs in 10.13.0).

Do you think it matters which i use DVI or HDMI? Im currently using HDMI to HDMI no adapters. Might be worth to try 10.13.3 on a test drive when we get to that stage i suppose.

Do you think it matters which i use DVI or HDMI? Im currently using HDMI to HDMI no adapters. Might be worth to try 10.13.3 on a test drive when we get to that stage i suppose.

When I had this system, I used only DP for the main monitor.
Occasionally, I connected a second HDMI monitor, but that was a while ago (might have been running Yosemite or Mavericks at that point).

When I had this system, I used only DP for the main monitor.
Occasionally, I connected a second HDMI monitor, but that was a while ago (might have been running Yosemite or Mavericks at that point).

I’ll continue to test on a test drive and see what happens I suppose. Strange that HD 4000 has issues on my other desktop.

What problems have you came across with 10.13?

Probably better to stick with 10.12.6 I guess.

Shall i follow the same procedure for dh61ww -i3 2100 ?

What problems have you came across with 10.13?

I moved this CPU to my server (running WHS 2011), so I have not actually ran this dh67gd board on 10.13.
I may try it later this winter (probably off USB, as the SSD attached now is very small).

Probably better to stick with 10.12.6 I guess.

Maybe until 10.13.1/2/3.

@RehabMan is it possible to use a discrete gpu and enable intel quick sync at the same time?

@RehabMan is it possible to use a discrete gpu and enable intel quick sync at the same time?

It should be.
You may need to find an snb-platform-id that has no connectors.

I moved this CPU to my server (running WHS 2011), so I have not actually ran this dh67gd board on 10.13.
I may try it later this winter (probably off USB, as the SSD attached now is very small).

Maybe until 10.13.1/2/3.

Okay sweet let me know how you get on. Im running 10.13 on my H77N-WIFI and no issues with Sleep but then again its using HD 4000. Maybe HD 3000 has problems. I reverted back to 10.12.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back