Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel DH67xx with HD3000 using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't notice it on mine, so maybe it has something to do with SMBIOS. I use Macmini5,3.

I'm currently using 5,1. I might leave it as it is. My other desktop does the same. I thought it was originally something to do with USB then again my MacBook does the same. So as you said it's normal behavior from OS X.

Hi all,

I'm finally giving up trying to stabilize El Capitan on my DH67CL/i7-3700.
I have run into a wide variety of issues, and i'm really fed up with it, even though I have followed step by step your guide.
One reason might be it is now litterally impossible to put one's hand on the 3279 version of Clover, as all versions I have tested (3333, 3625, 3676) fail at some point:
- almost instant reboot in Aptiofixdrv (have tried Fix2/Fix) with 3676
- waiting for dsmos issues on 3625
- managed to install with 3333 after having disconnected all drives but the SSD, but impossible to boot on target drive after installing the same version on the SDD and upgrading to 10.11.6
- if not upgrading to 10.11.6, I fail at generating the SSDT (ssdtprgen exiting in error with unknown processor, as if my ACPI tables did not contain any information on the CPU, and even forcing the values to the script does not work)

I could provide some data to get some help, but it has been now more than 2 full working days spent on this (I have been installing hackintoshes since Snow Leopard on a dozen machines or so so I think I am no noob on that subject), and as time is spent it costs more to the company than the difference between that hackintosh and a genuine Mac, or at least buying recommended components from this site (I'm currently writing this on a NUC5i5RYH that run El Capitan flawlessly or so, but that is too limited for what I have to do)...

Thanks anyway for the guide, and good luck for all others, if you ave experimented the same issues please comment...
Regards,
Lorenzo

Hi all,

I'm finally giving up trying to stabilize El Capitan on my DH67CL/i7-3700.
I have run into a wide variety of issues, and i'm really fed up with it, even though I have followed step by step your guide.
One reason might be it is now litterally impossible to put one's hand on the 3279 version of Clover, as all versions I have tested (3333, 3625, 3676) fail at some point:
- almost instant reboot in Aptiofixdrv (have tried Fix2/Fix) with 3676
- waiting for dsmos issues on 3625
- managed to install with 3333 after having disconnected all drives but the SSD, but impossible to boot on target drive after installing the same version on the SDD and upgrading to 10.11.6
- if not upgrading to 10.11.6, I fail at generating the SSDT (ssdtprgen exiting in error with unknown processor, as if my ACPI tables did not contain any information on the CPU, and even forcing the values to the script does not work)

I could provide some data to get some help, but it has been now more than 2 full working days spent on this (I have been installing hackintoshes since Snow Leopard on a dozen machines or so so I think I am no noob on that subject), and as time is spent it costs more to the company than the difference between that hackintosh and a genuine Mac, or at least buying recommended components from this site (I'm currently writing this on a NUC5i5RYH that run El Capitan flawlessly or so, but that is too limited for what I have to do)...

Thanks anyway for the guide, and good luck for all others, if you ave experimented the same issues please comment...
Regards,
Lorenzo

You need mixed-configuration and make some changes in config.plist. My DH67BL works perfect but I do not have a IvyBridge CPU in my desktop.

Dear VoiletDragon, unfortunately I don't think I'm expert enough to modify a config.plist file, especially giveb the fact that I am not even sure why the machine is refusing to boot whatever the version of Clover I put on it... Nothing seems wrong when verbose booting, except that the boot does not end (see posted photo). I have figured a way to generate the SSDT.aml on another machine using -p 'i7-3770' as parameter but to no avail... Right now I am still using the install config.plist not the final one

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 110
Dear VoiletDragon, unfortunately I don't think I'm expert enough to modify a config.plist file, especially giveb the fact that I am not even sure why the machine is refusing to boot whatever the version of Clover I put on it... Nothing seems wrong when verbose booting, except that the boot does not end (see posted photo). I have figured a way to generate the SSDT.aml on another machine using -p 'i7-3770' as parameter but to no avail... Right now I am still using the install config.plist not the final one

I notice the Nvidia drivers are starting. So your issue is probably an issue with your Nvidia graphics setup.

Mixed Intel graphics config (HD4000 on 6-series) requires the addition of only config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IMEI=0x1e3a8086, and possibly config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddDTGP_0001=true.

Hello. I'm running El Capitan on a DH67BL with i7 2600 processor. I have three problems: No sound, no wi-fi and I can only boot with a customized USB. Trying to boot from SSD gives me a "P-State Stepper Error 18 at step 2 in context 2 on CPU 0" error. After installing the system I installed Post-install tools and multibeast. With these I got ethernet connection, but neither wi-fi nor sound. Could you help me?

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    807.9 KB · Views: 92
Hello. I'm running El Capitan on a DH67BL with i7 2600 processor. I have three problems: No sound, no wi-fi and I can only boot with a customized USB. Trying to boot from SSD gives me a "P-State Stepper Error 18 at step 2 in context 2 on CPU 0" error. After installing the system I installed Post-install tools and multibeast. With these I got ethernet connection, but neither wi-fi nor sound. Could you help me?

May i ask why you have a DSDT? This guide uses Clover Hotpatch which means you only have SSDT hack rest of the patches are done via Config.plist.

May i ask why you have a DSDT? This guide uses Clover Hotpatch which means you only have SSDT hack rest of the patches are done via Config.plist.
Yes, I made a mistake. What do you recommend I should do to correct it?

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back