Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel DH67xx with HD3000 using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I use Unibeast for installing macOS Sierra on DH67CF and installation finished fine.
But I can't start system to make Post Installation steps.
System displays error (see pics in attachments).
How to fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_0874.JPG
    IMG_0874.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0875.JPG
    IMG_0875.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 118
Hi!
I use Unibeast for installing macOS Sierra on DH67CF and installation finished fine.
But I can't start system to make Post Installation steps.
System displays error (see pics in attachments).
How to fix it?

This guide does not use Unibeast. Read the post #1 instructions carefully.

If you have an issue (after following the guide as written),
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, don't forget to fill out your profile as per FAQ/guide.

What do you mean by "show up GPT under UEFI"?

GPT (GUID) formatted HDD with Clover installed not showing up as UEFI:xxx boot drive, only windows drive shows up... and also installs and boots fine with UEFI.

GPT (GUID) formatted HDD with Clover installed not showing up as UEFI:xxx boot drive, only windows drive shows up... and also installs and boots fine with UEFI.

Did you forget to add a boot entry for Clover with efibootmgr in Linux? (see post #2 of the main Clover laptop guide...)
You should also double check your EFI contents on that drive.

DAMN, How on earth could I miss that ??? I feel like an idiot... never mind my nonsense anymore, I'm going to print those guides out and have them next to me during the install... I am going to have difficulty creating multi-partition MBR boot USB from macOS Sierra tho... I couldn't find THAT guide...

The only reference I can see to Ubuntu / efibootmgr is after installing Windows which I never did as I am not dual-booting :-/

Gonna check with pin-headers and see if I really did disable secure-boot :(

Last edited:
I am going to have difficulty creating multi-partition MBR boot USB from macOS Sierra tho... I couldn't find THAT guide...

Post #1... Clover laptop guide.

The only reference I can see to Ubuntu / efibootmgr is after installing Windows which I never did as I am not dual-booting :-/

No need for a UEFI entry for Clover until after installing Windows... (because otherwise it takes over UEFI boot)
At least from what I remember on my system...

Thanks RehabMan - and I actually had one more question - since I am running a i5-3570k with this board would you recommend the "config_HD4000_1600x900_6series" from your laptop config repository for the install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back