Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel DH67xx with HD3000 using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know what I did wrong, it also did this on my laptop...

Secure Boot options were invisible until I set a password, which allowed selection of Secure Boot enable/disable...

I will have a look at this when I get home...

I think I know what I did wrong, it also did this on my laptop...

Secure Boot options were invisible until I set a password, which allowed selection of Secure Boot enable/disable...

I will have a look at this when I get home...

At least with my BIOS, secure boot was not default (post #1 instructions are to set BIOS to defaults then enable UEFI).

sigh, I can no longer even SEE the Secure Boot setting... and nothing I do will make the macOS SSD even show as a bootable UEFI drive :(

I have an MBR install now, and I absolutely HATE the boot sequence, so will update BIOS, reset defaults, disable Secure Boot (if I can find it) and try one last time... which means reinstalling Windows 7 again...

sigh, I can no longer even SEE the Secure Boot setting... and nothing I do will make the macOS SSD even show as a bootable UEFI drive :(

I have an MBR install now, and I absolutely HATE the boot sequence, so will update BIOS, reset defaults, disable Secure Boot (if I can find it) and try one last time... which means reinstalling Windows 7 again...

This board...

The SSD (or HDD) must be GPT for UEFI.
The USB installer must be MBR for UEFI.

Dual boot is useful (BIOS updates)... it is covered in the guide... But you can also update BIOS without Windows (with USB).

Hi Rehabman. Ive got a quick question. On my Desktop SATA is coming under SAT0 I've also noticed that the rename isn't in the cloned config from your Fork. Just wondering how come this is? LPC is coming under SBRG also.

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 05.20.29.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 05.19.39.png

Last edited:
In the DH67xx repo, I don't rename SAT0->SATA. It is not a requirement.

Okay thanks. I know it doesn't affect the machines functionality with sleep.

Okay thanks. I know it doesn't affect the machines functionality with sleep.

The only reason I use that on other repos is for SSDT-SATA.aml...

Going back to BIOS 160 ... sigh

Do I need to boot in "configure" mode with mobo header pins to "correctly" reset CMOS? The manual seems to make it sound like this header is required for a FULL CMOS reset of BIOS...

If it still does not show up GPT under UEFI, I will try rEFInd as an alternative bootloader...

Do I need to boot in "configure" mode with mobo header pins to "correctly" reset CMOS? The manual seems to make it sound like this header is required for a FULL CMOS reset of BIOS...

No idea. I have never needed to reset CMOS on this board...

If it still does not show up GPT under UEFI, I will try rEFInd as an alternative bootloader...

What do you mean by "show up GPT under UEFI"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back