Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Broadwell NUC5 using Clover UEFI (NUC5i5MHYE, NUC5i3MYHE, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I also thought my config was correct. Although the github you linked only specifically references headphones audio. What makes you suggest mini hdmi audio is also working please?

What works​

• Intel HD Graphics 6000
  • Sleep/Wake
  • headphone-Sound
  • USB2/3
  • Reboot

I use mDP and works with that config, maybe try attach different device..

Fab. I just ordered a Mini DP and will see if that works. Will report back. Thanks for your help.

So full disclosure I ordered a DP Adaptor yesterday and it just arrived. It works.....sort of.

A bit of a wierd problem actually (that I can live with). I have to have both DP (Source 1) and HDMI (Source 2) connected to my TV. I have to wait for it to boot up on Source 2 and then switch to Source 1. Audio then works fine via DP. No HDMI Audio on Source 2 still. Also I noted that I do not get a picture at all on DP (Boot/BIOS or otherwise) until I switch to Source 2 and pack again. Also volume controls do not seem to work but I have a TV remote so no big deal.

Like I say I can live with it but any comments on Why must I have both HDMI and DP connected?

hey what do you mean by that? Do you mean that the hardware will never run with ventura and I can save trying?
yes, Apple has dropped support on a lot of older hardware. Kabylake onwards (to 10th gen) is supported

some have had a little success with OCLP but not used it myself and maybe a dedicated AMD card

thank you for the fast answer. your answer saves me a lot of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back