Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Broadwell NUC5 using Clover UEFI (NUC5i5MHYE, NUC5i3MYHE, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rehabman, I've already sent you a report (see post #6). Since, except HDA pre-patching, i've done nothing special...

Do you still want a new one?

Must provide current data.

OK, here it is...

This ioreg shows audio working.
If you get one where it is not working, attach ioreg/kextcache/and kextstat output (I don't need EFI/Clover in that case).

Here...
Thank you.

AppleHDA onboard definitely did not start properly.

BTW, I get a different md5 when I patch 10.12.3 AppleHDA with current patches in config_nuc5.plist.
Vanilla AppleHDA 10.12.3:
a10cc45258b13b55c6c0877ec6806144

Patched (pre-patch_hda.sh) AppleHDA 10.12.3 for NUC5 (current repo content):
68a17894a5a1c4c4e8acb7139d21bd7e

Hi,
Installed a vanilla AppleHDA from a MacBook Pro running 10.12.3 (without pre-patching it) and after many restart, audio seems to work fine so far... :thumbup:

One question: Inside AppleHDA/Contents/Resources/ is it right that layout1, layout2 and Platforms exists both as zml and xml?

Last edited:
Hi,
Installed a vanilla AppleHDA from a MacBook Pro running 10.12.3 (without pre-patching it) and after many restart, audio seems to work fine so far... :thumbup:

Should work the same with pre-patch (the script applies the same patches that would be applied with Clover).

One question: Inside AppleHDA/Contents/Resources/ is it right that layout1, layout2 and Platforms exists both as zml and xml?

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back