Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI + updating to Mojave (10.14.6) on post#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone.
My device is nuc8beh and bios is the latest.
I have read all the reply and try everything.
After I used the rtc patch I install 10.14.5 successful.
Everything works fine but there is no audio device.
I have try voodooHDA.kext,but there is no effect.
Any one can help me?
I want HDMI audio or 3.5 in the front work is ok.

Attachments

• IMG_20190607_123449.jpg
    IMG_20190607_123449.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
hi everyone.
My device is nuc8beh and bios is the latest.
I have read all the reply and try everything.
After I used the rtc patch I install 10.14.5 successful.
Everything works fine but there is no audio device.
I have try voodooHDA.kext,but there is no effect.
Any one can help me?
I want HDMI audio or 3.5 in the front work is ok.
What kexts do you have installed? There are several that relate to audio.
Kexts.png

Last edited:
HDMI sound should be working....otherwise it's usually adjusting the Audio Injection ID to get internal speakers working.
Audio.png
to a different value.

I’m using 11 but have my nuc8i5 hooked up through a receiver and primarily use hdmi for sound but have the option to use the front jack. Set it at 11 and reboot a few times....

I followed Rehab's guide to get started and that got me at least into the Mac OS Installer with addition help from @BlackHack13 . Problem I have now is that the system hard hangs (no mouse, no keyboard, nada!!!!) inside the MacOS Installer when it says it has about 2 minutes left on the install. Any thoughts?

I followed Rehab's guide to get started and that got me at least into the Mac OS Installer with addition help from @BlackHack13 . Problem I have now is that the system hard hangs (no mouse, no keyboard, nada!!!!) inside the MacOS Installer when it says it has about 2 minutes left on the install. Any thoughts?
Both this guide and the main thread by Rehabman are outdated and not being maintained. Unfortunately they no longer work as is. Changes by intel In the bios version above 51 and changes in Mojave itself above 14.2 are the issues. Please go back in this thread to post 391 and read forward for the answers. Also if you have a Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVME ssd there is a firmware update to apply before you will be able to reach the install screen.

@Leesureone thank you so much dude! I got everything installed and running tonight. So stoked!! Wi-Fi isn't working but the ethernet port is and I can live with that for the time being.

System is so !%@$&^-ing fast!!! I am updating from a 2012 MacMini and my new system is the NUC 8 with 32GB or RAM and a TB m.2 SSD (WD Blue NAND 3D).

Are there any critical post install steps that I need to do?

Hi , tried so many modification of clovers and kexts but still no luck.
Stuck at apple loading 100% but not going any further.

May I upload the clover here and get some advise?

Attachments

• 2019-06-10-11h50.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back