Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI + updating to Mojave (10.14.6) on post#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NUC8i7BEH2, BIOS 71, OSX 10.14.5, and Cover v2.4_r4934 work well with the drivers posted by Leesureone in article 333.
Thanks to all

Updated to latest firmware on my 1TB 970 plus, bios 71 and did a complete reinstall with latest Clover. Success at last. Thanks all

Last edited:
Updated to latest firmware on my 1TB 970 plus, bios 71 and did a complete reinstall with latest Clover. Success at last. Thanks all

So to confirm with upgrading the recent firmware update available for the Samsung 970 Evo Plus to version 2B2QEXM7 you were able to install OSX to it?

So to confirm with upgrading the recent firmware update available for the Samsung 970 Evo Plus to version 2B2QEXM7 you were able to install OSX to it?

YES :headbang:

* 970 Evo Plus with 2B2QEXM7
* Bios 71
* Latest Clover
* drivers64UEFI and kexts from first post in this thread
* RTC patch from this thread
* Mojave 10.14.5

Attachments

• macos.JPG
    macos.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 208
YES :headbang:

* 970 Evo Plus with 2B2QEXM7
* Bios 71
* Latest Clover
* drivers64UEFI and kexts from first post in this thread
* RTC patch from this thread
* Mojave 10.14.5
And that's how you do it...

1.url starts with https, don't use svn (svn generally does not require a username and password, you need to have a public key on the server)
2. Check the svn version to ensure that it is a version of 1.7 or higher, svn --version, which can solve the online installation of cyrus-sasl-md5, which will be included in the 1.7 version.

thanks, the repo does not exist.
clover build successfully after update.

NUC8i5EBH, BIOS 71, OSX 10.14.5, Cover v2.4_r4934 install complete by Leesureone's EFI.
Does anyone have the same problem with me at 2560x1440?

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I am trying to install it but I can't reach the disk utility.
it always stops at this screen.
Any idea?
I followed the guide and disabled all the settings in the bios.

img_6355-jpg.409184

Attachments

• IMG_6355.JPG
    IMG_6355.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,245
Hi Guys, I am trying to install it but I can't reach the disk utility.
it always stops at this screen.
Any idea?
I followed the guide and disabled all the settings in the bios.

Hi community,
Same problem here, ending on the same line.
I have 14.5.02, BIOS 71
I was able to boot using folder from post #333 (after loosing day or two following ReHab guide).
Then I installed MacOS and everything else from first post of this thread.
I installed wrong (ReHab) Clover 4701 to mac partition, but cannot boot from it even using never clover from USB disk which I now upgraded to 4934.

IMG_8938.JPG

I really dont know what is going on..
What is ever more sad, I cannot boot any more also from install partition (it ends like on the post above).

Im almost giving up, but Im still somehow determined to do it, because I dont wont to buy anything so expensive and non-upgradeable like mac hw anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back