Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI + updating to Mojave (10.14.6) on post#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
To update the version of clover on your USB drive just download the latest version and run the clover installer with your usb drive as the target (by default it will chose your hard drive which you can do as well). You can also use Clover Configurator to check the version of clover installed and update that way. Your config.plist and kexts should be saved and drivers will be added or updated as needed.
Not knowing what to checkboxes to check in the new Clover (they don't 100% match with Rehabman's clover) and being a total noob, using an existant EFI folder really helped. It could be cool if somebody could post detailed instructions equivalent to Step "Installing Clover UEFI on USB" in this guide, but with the new Clover.

Not knowing what to checkboxes to check in the new Clover (they don't 100% match with Rehabman's clover) and being a total noob, using an existant EFI folder really helped. It could be cool if somebody could post detailed instructions equivalent to Step "Installing Clover UEFI on USB" in this guide, but with the new Clover.

I think this guide pretty much spells it out, it tells you what boxes to tick and then shows which drivers and Kexts to load into the appropriate folders. It tells you to choose “Customize” instead of “Standard” and verify the target drive. It may help you to verify the same or similar drivers are being installed as default by opening/ expanding the various options boxes before clicking install. Maybe there is some trial and error, as with all thing Hackintosh, but familiarizing yourself with the process is one of the first steps to moving out of noob town. :thumbup:

Here is a shot of the clover install screen, match the drivers specified in the expanded view.

Attachments

• Clover Installer Screen.png
    Clover Installer Screen.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 118
Hi! I have a little problem... I changed my m2 disk and I want have a dual boot with ubuntu and MacOS. First I install ubuntu and later I install MacOS. I boot MacOS from USB stick and I prepare to install Clover UEFI, I follow the guide and install Clover but when I restart de machine Clover isn't install and Ubuntu boot.
Has anyone successfully installed dual boot with Ubuntu and MacOS?

Hi! I have a little problem... I changed my m2 disk and I want have a dual boot with ubuntu and MacOS. First I install ubuntu and later I install MacOS. I boot MacOS from USB stick and I prepare to install Clover UEFI, I follow the guide and install Clover but when I restart de machine Clover isn't install and Ubuntu boot.
Has anyone successfully installed dual boot with Ubuntu and MacOS?
Kind of off topic but check here in this thread dealing with multi booting:

So I got Mojave installed finally and everything seems to be running OK except for network.

For some reason it slows down after a few minutes of booting up to where I can't load any web pages except youtube with no issues. I can't even load this site in Safari or Chrome without it timing out or taking forever. Some reason I can play Youtube videos with no issues at all in either browser but if I try to load any other sites it just takes forever.

I tried reinstalling drivers from MultiBeast, I tried Rehabman Intel drivers, I've also tried post #60 settings and nothing seems to help.

Is there something that I am missing?

So I got Mojave installed finally and everything seems to be running OK except for network.

For some reason it slows down after a few minutes of booting up to where I can't load any web pages except youtube with no issues. I can't even load this site in Safari or Chrome without it timing out or taking forever. Some reason I can play Youtube videos with no issues at all in either browser but if I try to load any other sites it just takes forever.

I tried reinstalling drivers from MultiBeast, I tried Rehabman Intel drivers, I've also tried post #60 settings and nothing seems to help.

Is there something that I am missing?
See post 60 on this page and try changing your bios to match, might work for you as well

Kind of off topic but check here in this thread dealing with multi booting:

Thanks!! Now work fine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back