Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI

Motherboard
Intel NUC8i5BEK
CPU
i5
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Dont change the graphics injector information. This guide is outdated and not being maintained so that hasn't been necessary for a while. Just keep it as is in my EFI folder, maybe just replace the whole folder now being it's worked for four or five other users.

What version Clover are you using? Not Rehabmans right? That's outdated too....
So, I've got it working! Mojave is running! To install clover to the SSD I used https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

I need to do more testing.

Thanks again for your help!

Motherboard
NUC
CPU
i5 8259U
Graphics
Iris Pro 655
Glad that we made progress. Just wonder if I am using the config and UEFI/Kexts from the posts above, should I still run the xcode to get ACPI patches and configs as described in the first post, after I finished installation?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Glad that we made progress. Just wonder if I am using the config and UEFI/Kexts from the posts above, should I still run the xcode to get ACPI patches and configs as described in the first post, after I finished installation?
I'm on my phone but if I remember correctly the ACPI patches are already in place in the EFI folder and should perform fine. If you begin to have issues with USB or sleep wake (or whatever) you can run the terminal script and reapply them.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Intel NUC8i7BEH-7
CPU
i7
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello, is there a fix for using the USB-C port? (NUC8i7BEH2, Bios 71)

Motherboard
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello, is there a fix for using the USB-C port? (NUC8i7BEH2, Bios 71)
In your EFI folder under kexts remove the NEW-NUC8i7BEH-USB.kext and replace it with USBInjectAll.kext. Reboot...should work then.

Attachments

Motherboard
Intel NUC8i7BEH-7
CPU
i7
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
In your EFI folder under kexts remove the NEW-NUC8i7BEH-USB.kext and replace it with USBInjectAll.kext. Reboot...should work then.
Tried, unfortunately not. The USB-C hub with connected USB sticks is not recognized.

Motherboard
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Works for me....not sure what the issue is although there are lots of ways to create an SSDT for USB. You can follow the portion of the guide below using Xcode and Terminal to recreate what I had already placed in the ACPI/ Patched Folder. That way it is specific to your machine and how its configured. Its probably the easiest way even if you are new to Xcode and Terminal.

Attachments

Motherboard
nuc
CPU
intel
Graphics
intel
hi everyone.
My device is nuc8beh and bios is the latest.
I have read all the reply and try everything.
After I used the rtc patch I install 10.14.5 successful.
Everything works fine but there is no audio device.
I have try voodooHDA.kext,but there is no effect.
Any one can help me?
I want HDMI audio or 3.5 in the front work is ok.

Attachments

Last edited: