i9-9900K
Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Thank for your help.

I've tried Clover 4920. The final result after installing drivers, kexts and updated config.plist is the next one (attached image) and now I can't even finish the "PHASE 1". Do I need edit the config_install_nuc8_bc.plist? Are the drivers or kexts incorrect? BIOS configuration problem? I've configured BIOS as it was described (0051 version, the 0056 was removed from Intel site).

I'll keep trying.
Use the drivers in the attached or just switch out the EFI folder. Yes you always need a working config.plist, without one its a nonstarter. You should be able to use mine or rename Rehabman's and use his.

Attachments

Last edited:
Posting here to see if anyone can help.

I Performed a fresh install of Mojave (instead of doing a system update on High Sierra) on a NUC6i5SYH and everything appeared to be working but now audio does not. Only Headphones is shown in the sound preferences. NUC is connected through DP. I thought this was working originally and maybe broke after an update? I ran the system update steps but did not fix the problem.

Problem files attached. Thank you for the help.

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Posting here to see if anyone can help.

I Performed a fresh install of Mojave (instead of doing a system update on High Sierra) on a NUC6i5SYH and everything appeared to be working but now audio does not. Only Headphones is shown in the sound preferences. NUC is connected through DP. I thought this was working originally and maybe broke after an update? I ran the system update steps but did not fix the problem.

Problem files attached. Thank you for the help.
You would probably be better off posting in another thread being this is for NUC8 models. Maybe here:

Or here for audio specific questions:

Last edited:
Motherboard
Intel NUC8i3BEH
CPU
i3-8109U
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Use the drivers in the attached or just switch out the EFI folder. Yes you always need a working config.plist, without one its a nonstarter. You should be able to use mine or rename Rehabman's and use his.
I've tried several times but no luck. But I think I've found the problem... my Samsung 970 EVO Plus. A lot of users have reported issues with the Plus model so I am going to replace it by the normal model. I'll be back with the results.

Thanks.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
I've tried several times but no luck. But I think I've found the problem... my Samsung 970 EVO Plus. A lot of users have reported issues with the Plus model so I am going to replace it by the normal model. I'll be back with the results.

Thanks.
Yep, that is a problem. The Plus models don’t play at all with macOS.

Motherboard
Intel NUC8i3BEH
CPU
i3-8109U
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Yep, that is a problem. The Plus models don’t play at all with macOS.
So I replaced the SSD and it worked like a charm! It's already installed.

Thank you very much for your help and support :thumbup:

Mobile Phone
Android
@Leesureone and @MrMuc

Sorry for the late response: I was on a business trip the whole week. I have tried the proposed BIOS solution yesterday - it had no effect on the LAN behaviour. Nonetheless, setting the connection speed to either 100 MB or 1000 MB manually seemed to resolve the issue entirely. For some reason the automatic detection does not work properly, or should I say, that it stopped working for me out of the blue 1.5 weeks ago.

BTW. The issue with green flickering seems to be gone with the EFI folder of Leesureone. Will test this install for some time now before keeping my first system with MacOS.

Motherboard
Intel NUC8i5beb
CPU
i5-8259U
Graphics
Iris Plus 655
Mac
Mac mini
Thanks to @Cric for this guide.
I want add informations that wasn't clear (for me).
In order to obtain working system I must use 56BIOS.
With 51BIOS after @RehabMan git-patch I obtain panic->reboot.
With 64-66BIOS the system wont start.
Is there anyone who can contradict my statements?

@madh93 - Sorry for not replying earlier, didn't have a chance to come back to this thread or work on my setup due to traveling for work.

@sulfum - The BIOS settings and replacing/reinstalling the network driver didn't work for me. So not sure if you want to try but for my fix I had to change the MTU to Jumbo (9000) for the network connection to remain stable and useable. Haven't had a issue since that change.

Hi, thanks for the guide.

But I have a problem when installing mojave and the error is the following.

It shows couldn't alloc class " IntelMausi". But I have that in my clover.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!