Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI + updating to Mojave (10.14.6) on post#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello help me......
I have the same problem than Whoseanthony but i don't find any solution for 3 days. I get to Clover V4895 with Mac OS 10.14.3, select Boot macOS from macOS and then it moves to the boot screen. First 50% of progress bar fills up quick then slowly the rest fills up (roughly 60secs) then nothing. Seems to hang forever. Been 15mins and nothing.

NUC8i7BEH Bios Ver 066
Samsung MZ-V7S500BW SSD 970 Evo Plus, 500 Go
Crucial 2x8 Go
HD Seagate 3.5" internal 1 To

in attach files my following settings
config_install_nuc8_bc.plist is renamed in config.plist

Attachments

• kextsOther.png
    kextsOther.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 64
  • driver64.png
    driver64.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hello help me......
I have the same problem than Whoseanthony but i don't find any solution for 3 days. I get to Clover V4895 with Mac OS 10.14.3, select Boot macOS from macOS and then it moves to the boot screen. First 50% of progress bar fills up quick then slowly the rest fills up (roughly 60secs) then nothing. Seems to hang forever. Been 15mins and nothing.

NUC8i7BEH Bios Ver 066
Crucial 2x8 Go

The Samsung 970 Evo plus does not currently work in Hackintoshes. Pretty well documented, do a search on the site and you will see so if you are trying to use that for your OSX installation forget it. Also your bios version is an issue, either downgrade to version 54 or below or add the contents of the attached to your Clover/ACPI/patched folder and try booting again.

Attachments

• patched.zip
    52 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Hello help me......

NUC8i7BEH Bios Ver 066
Crucial 2x8 Go

I have to go all the way back to BIOS 41 as 66 & 64 caused this for me and everything below failed to install.
Back to 41 solved everything :D

I have to go all the way back to BIOS 41 as 66 & 64 caused this for me and everything below failed to install.
Back to 41 solved everything :D

Does this mean that you have a working set up with evo 970 plus????

yes i am working with one evo 970 plus

Hello help me......

NUC8i7BEH Bios Ver 066
Crucial 2x8 Go

yes i am working with one evo 970 plus

Read this, won't work with OSX.

Hard to know exactly without more info. It could be as simple as having secure boot in the bios turned on or possibly another one of the needed settings might have been overlooked. It could also be you are missing a crucial kext or your config.plist isn’t right. If you post your EFI folder I’ll look at it for you....up to you.

It was my stupidity, I totally started the clover partition over. I think i had the regular plist.config and no the install version. I got it installed and all is beautiful.

Read this, won't work with OSX.

Thank you indeed this is the problem I will replace my SSD EVO 970 plus with a basic EVO 970

Well, My Thunderbolt 3 to TB2 adapter is still not working. no solutions to that it seems since everyone is telling me that it should just work out of the box (on TB legacy setting)

Now I ordered a BCM94360CS2 Wifi/bluetooth module along with an M.2 adapter..... now the NUC won't even turn on with that installed in the slot. any ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back