Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI + updating to Mojave (10.14.6) on post#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I tried to install Mojave on my NUC8I7beh. Phase 1 and phase 2 were ok. But after reboot, it is hanging just before accessing at desktop

Anybody experienced same issue?

Best regards

Hello. I tried to install Mojave on my NUC8I7beh. Phase 1 and phase 2 were ok. But after reboot, it is hanging just before accessing at desktop

Anybody experienced same issue?

Best regards
I restarted install in verbose mode. Its hanging with that line : Busy timeout AppleACPICPU

Anyone can help?

For some unknown reason my nuc8i5beh freeze and after restart, clover doesn't recognize anymore the Mac OS Mojave partition.

Is there any way to restore the partition without loosing all files? Or the only way is "format" and reinstall Mac OS?
Sorry for the late reply, your usb boot disk would be the easiest path to recovery. Boot from it and go from there.

I restarted install in verbose mode. Its hanging with that line : Busy timeout AppleACPICPU

Anyone can help?
See here, this guide is outdated.

Guys I just received my nuc8i7 and I am trying to install mojave... reults? it's says reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key.. WTF I have to do? I followed the guide copied all the drivers and kext and plist and set up the bios..I tried to upload the firmware 56 like said but it give me an error.. I can't understand why is not opening nothing for installation at tells me that error.. PLZ help me :banghead:

Guys I just received my nuc8i7 and I am trying to install mojave... reults? it's says reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key.. WTF I have to do? I followed the guide copied all the drivers and kext and plist and set up the bios..I tried to upload the firmware 56 like said but it give me an error.. I can't understand why is not opening nothing for installation at tells me that error.. PLZ help me :banghead:

Sounds like your Mojave boot disk is missing the installation files for Mojave. Try running Unibeast again and replacing the EFI folder after its done

OK, I am erasing the usb again and try to do it again.. god damn it is the 5th time, I can't understand what I am doing wrong.. I try with another usb too to be sure

I can't do a partition of the usb like the guide said.. is telling me that i can't manually create a partition for a apfs container.. before I was doing efi and clover with the same partition, and now it's started clover but instead of seeing the mac os installer I see only start uefi shell 64 than finish is not running nothing..what a pain

Is the latest Bios, (75 dated 10/23/19) safe for use if everything is working on Bios 74?

I can't do a partition of the usb like the guide said.. is telling me that i can't manually create a partition for a apfs container.. before I was doing efi and clover with the same partition, and now it's started clover but instead of seeing the mac os installer I see only start uefi shell 64 than finish is not running nothing..what a pain
I told you in the other thread don't follow the guide, see this post here or else you will never be able to finish the install. #428

You should be using the Unibeast download from the site to create the USB disk for a Mojave install instead. You should just be cursing yourself out because its pretty easy compared to formatting and then using create media in terminal like you are trying to do. Create media works too but you apparently have the wrong idea of how to do it.

The USB install drive isn't supposed to have an APFS partition, this is what mine says in disk utility: USB External Physical Volume • Mac OS Extended (Journaled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back