Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI + updating to Mojave (10.14.6) on post#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It is SM961
Okay, its probably still related to the version of clover although I'm not sure why. You can download the latest version and install it with your usb boot drive as the target. Once it's done make sure the same UEFI64drivers and kexts/ Other in the EFI file I uploaded are present and try again. Welcome to hackintoshing! :banghead:

Okay, its probably still related to the version of clover although I'm not sure why. You can download the latest version and install it with your usb boot drive as the target. Once it's done make sure the same UEFI64drivers and kexts/ Other in the EFI file I uploaded are present and try again. Welcome to hackintoshing! :banghead:
I am using the latest version from RehabMan's link. Is there any newer version?

Thanks!

I am using the latest version from RehabMan's link. Is there any newer version?

Thanks!
That is a very old version Rehabman developed in part himself. Google “Clover Boot loader” and Download the installer from SoundForge. Bet that’s it. Make sure to tick the top two boxes for UEFI booting.

Attachments

• 90FE0635-83A8-430D-8CA9-A54CFCB2EFC2.png
    90FE0635-83A8-430D-8CA9-A54CFCB2EFC2.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 82
Software update is how that's done and pretty much anyone should be able to use it without major consequence until OSX 15. He is also enrolled in the apple beta program which again pretty much anyone can sign up for. No real need for that though on these models except to have the latest and greatest (wink) before it’s fully tested.
I don't know how you are able to use his Github, I still can't understand a lot of it because its still in Chinese (and he wants donations?). On his GitHub I see he is suggesting starting with 14.2 and then updating which is not needed, you can start with 14.5 but need updates not found in this guides. Meanwhile these are Hackintoshes, whatever works for you is what's good.

Last edited:
hi, when update to 10.14.5, my bluetooth can not work now, it was ok when in 10.14.4. i can see the bluetooth in USB controller but not in bluetooth .

Hi everyone, Intel updated their pages for BIOS at v71 now:

NUC8i5BEK = https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126147/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC8i5BEK

NUC8i7BEH = https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126140/Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC8i7BEH

I am at v56 and happily running hassle-free 10.14.4 with smooth 10.14.5 update yesterday... seems this BIOS addressed a few storage issues with updates, including AHCI... if anyone updates, please do share your experience and SSD/NVMe model... thanks and good luck!
I have just update my nuc to BIOS#71 without problem.
My system works well but I must make a little change from original @Cric guide.
In the patch section, I insert following section:
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Fix NUC BIOS DSDT Device(RTC)</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
oAqTU1RBUwE=
</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
oAqRCv8L//8=
</data>
</dict>
I hope this is useful for you too.

Works for me too but got stuck at Gtrace Synchronization point 2
kext stall (0), (240s): 'AppleACPICPU', 'AWA' can you please help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back