Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on Intel NUCi5BEH using Clover UEFI + updating to Mojave (10.14.6) on post#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the message that an update was available (1) has anyone tried it yet and how did it go? (2) this would be my first update since setting this up...any steps or procedures I need to be aware of? Thanks!!

I got the message that an update was available (1) has anyone tried it yet and how did it go? (2) this would be my first update since setting this up...any steps or procedures I need to be aware of? Thanks!!
Worked for me...

I have to go all the way back to BIOS 41 as 66 & 64 caused this for me and everything below failed to install.
Back to 41 solved everything :D

I have the exact same issue. Had a working install with the 970 EVO PLUS.

I have tried rolling back to 0041 but it gives me a flash update failed error using the F7 method. How did you downgrade to 0041 from 0066? Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried rolling back to 0041 but it gives me a flash update failed error using the F7 method. How did you downgrade to 0041 from 0066? Any help would be appreciated.

This worked for me. The NUC actually makes a backup of your previous BIOS firmware.

Well, My Thunderbolt 3 to TB2 adapter is still not working. no solutions to that it seems since everyone is telling me that it should just work out of the box (on TB legacy setting)

Now I ordered a BCM94360CS2 Wifi/bluetooth module along with an M.2 adapter..... now the NUC won't even turn on with that installed in the slot. any ideas ?

ok, So I managed to get my hands on a Thunderbolt hard drive and that works with my TB3 to TB2 adapter. So I guess My audio interface is just not working with that setup.

Can anyone using a M.2 to APPLE WIFI card adapter successfully point me to the adapter card they are using ? I have many apple products and use AirDrop on a daily basis....

Thanks!

You may have to open the NUC and check if you have a bios protect jumper installed. If you do, like i did, then move it to the other pins and then try flashing it again. This is documented on Intel's website.

This worked for me. The NUC actually makes a backup of your previous BIOS firmware.

You may have to open the NUC and check if you have a bios protect jumper installed. If you do, like i did, then move it to the other pins and then try flashing it again. This is documented on Intel's website.

Thanks a bunch everyone! I managed to successfully downgrade to 0041 by removing the jumper and the hackintosh system boots again!

Hi,

yes i removed the yellow jumper and copied the bios41 file to memory card, that only.
Then boot and it just runs through it all. Once complete, replace the yellow jumper and all good!

Will 10.14.4 Mojave works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back