Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing 10.11 HP Elite 8000, 8200, 8300/DEPRECATED See HP 8300 Guides Instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I get the file com.apple.telemetry.plugin with one from 10.13.x, could you kindly attach the file for me please!!
Also the file will be replace in the HD or the install USB? because I can't run install, it said system not support it.
Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciated. I been on it for more than a week and going nowhere :(

You first need to put your relevant hardware information into your profile. Which specific HP do you have ? A laptop or desktop ? Which CPU are you using ? What are you using for graphics ? If these aren't in your profile, no way anyone can help you.
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you. They are only for listing components and details of your primary system you are seeking assistance for.

Last edited:
You first need to put your relevant hardware information into your profile. Which specific HP do you have ? A laptop or desktop ? Which i7 model are you using ?
I have HP 8000, cpuE8400, ati 6450, 8gb Ram, current running H Sierra, system def Mbook pro Mid 2010 ( don't know how to change it to 14.2 :(.
Thanks

Please enter your hardware components in your Personal Details section of your account as per the Rules

I have HP 8000, cpuE8400, ati 6450, 8gb Ram, current running H Sierra, system def Mbook pro Mid 2010 ( don't know how to change it to 14.2 :(.
Thanks
I don't think you'll ever be able to get a 6450 working with Mojave. Also not sure why you are using a Macbook Pro sysdef with an HP desktop. If you already have High Sierra working it would be best to stay with that. High Sierra is still fully supported for at least the next two years or more.

I have GT730 on hand, will that work? I thought you have your HP8000 running Mojave right? what sysdef should I use?
Thanks

where can I find the file com.apple.telemetry.plugin that you are talking about?
Thanks

I have GT730 on hand, will that work? I thought you have your HP8000 running Mojave right? what sysdef should I use?
Thanks
If you want to try Mojave on a separate drive (don't install over your Sierra Drive, remove that first) then just use the default iMac 14,2 sysdef. It would probably be best for you to wait until Multibeast 11 is released too. That also uses iMac 14,2 as the default you don't have to do anything to get that.

where can I find the file com.apple.telemetry.plugin that you are talking about?
Thanks
You should only need this after you have installed Mojave. Install it in the same folder where you find it in High Sierra.

Find it within your High Sierra drive at: /System/Library/UserEventPlugins/com.apple.telemetry.plugin

If you want to try Mojave on a separate drive (don't install over your Sierra Drive, remove that first) then just use the default iMac 14,2 sysdef. It would probably be best for you to wait until Multibeast 11 is released too. That also uses iMac 14,2 as the default you don't have to do anything to get that.
Thanks, but my problem now is I can not run install, so using multibeast is what happen after installed. I thought you have a way to run install success on HP8000.

Thanks, but my problem now is I can not run install, so using multibeast is what happen after installed. I thought you have a way to run install success on HP8000.
I no longer own an HP 8000 just the newer HP 8300. If you want to run Mojave longer term or even the next macOS then buy an HP 8300 with HD4000 graphics which have full support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back