Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing 10.11 HP Elite 8000, 8200, 8300/DEPRECATED See HP 8300 Guides Instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might work. I haven't tried that with my 8000 SFF as I've sold it as a Windows 10 PC. It's generally safer to do it with a Unibeast drive as it gives you more control over the process. It works much better to update via the App Store when you have a newer UEFI system.
Ok,i understand. Can you tell me exactly how to update with unibeast? Thank you

Ok,i understand. Can you tell me exactly how to update with unibeast? Thank you
What method / guide did you follow to install Sierra on your HP 6000 ? You are using clover bootloader, correct ?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I would post in that thread and try to get specific advice as it probably won't be a standard Unibeast upgrade. The author of this thread, @violetdragon, is no longer part of this community so you won't get support from him.
Ok,thank you so much!!

Hi can someone guide me installing 10.9 maverick using this guide ? I have hp elite 8000 and nvidia gt 210 gpu lying around and can i get display from onboard graphics through vga ?

@xXLongSpear, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Hi,I have an HP 6000 SFF with a Zotac GT710 1gb,has someone with this pc tried to update to Mojave beta? Thank you

Hi can someone guide me installing 10.9 maverick using this guide ? I have hp elite 8000 and nvidia gt 210 gpu lying around and can i get display from onboard graphics through vga ?
Hi Dear, why you don´t go straight for the Yosemite, 10.10? Is way much better than 10.9.

By the way, I can here also to thanks the guy who wrote this tutorial, based on this I successfully install Mac OS El Capitan on my old HP Hackintosh DC7900 core 2 duo 2,99Ghz, and soon as I can I will make a tutorial about this, because I had to make few changes to work.

This is a very brave machine, I made it hackintosh running 10.9 Mavericks, later on updated to Yosemite, 10.10 and now is running El Capitan 10.11, I even saw here that someone made it trough the Sierra, 10.12, but I guess based on my Graphics cards, it won´t make it, but surely is a real cheap machine to make a Hackintosh, maybe one of the best for it.

Thanks again.

Is your monitor VGA only ? If so get an HDMI to VGA adapter for your GT210 and it can work. Other option is to get a newer HDMI capable monitor. Here is a guide you could follow to install Mavericks. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...8400-affordable-customac-media-center.181340/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back