Contribute
Register

[Guide] Install Mojave on the Dell Optiplex 7010 / 9010 Desktop PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you formatting the USB drive in Disk Utility ? Note that the partition is hidden until you mount it.

OSX Extended journaled with GUID Partition Map.

Have you tried using EFI mounter V3 to mount the EFI partition ?
I have not but I will give a shot and let you know. Should I pull the efi folder from the main partion over?

I have not but I will give a shot and let you know. Should I pull the efi folder from the main partion over?

When you run Unibeast it will create that for you. Because you are using HD4000 it should work to boot from that. If it doesn't work then use the config.plist attached below (open Clover folder, then delete the existing plist) drag and drop the HD4000 only plist into Clover, save and then boot from the Unibeast USB again.

Attachments

• HD4000 ONLY Unibeast config.plist.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
When you run Unibeast it will create that for you. Because you are using HD4000 it should work to boot from that. If it doesn't work then use the config.plist attached below and then boot from it again.
So UEFI boot should work after this?

So UEFI boot should work after this?

You'l either have to set up your Bios to boot from USB UEFI first or use the F12 key to enter the boot menu and then select the UEFI USB installer.

Ok so this we’ll build the efi partition for booting? Sorry still new to this but thanks for the help.

Ok so this we’ll build the efi partition for booting? Sorry still new to this but thanks for the help.
Follow the complete Unibeast USB creation guide. It's very simple to implement.

How exactly do you do step 5? Once I select a patch in the "List Of Patches" menu, how do I actually patch it? I tried selecting a patch and rebooting my system but that didn't seem to do anything. This is my first time using Clover Configurator so I am probably missing something simple. Thanks!

You have to select each patch so as to populate the table directly above it as shown in the image in step 5. Then save the edited config.plist file by going to the 'File' menu and click 'Save'. That's it, you have 'patched' it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back