Ty this got my alpha r1 i3 going , I had to do it a little different. I have to get the new multi and uni beast. The one provided some of there files have expired. After I created the thumb drive I took your plist and put it in clover in the efi on thumb drive. I put on haswell in clover and gave it a haswell fakespuid. Made sure to save that configuration. After installing OS X I booted in with thumb drive. Used the new multibeast. Then I copied the thumb drives whole efi mount and pasted over the one on the internal hd.
I had to download the latest Nvidia web drivers. I have every thing working great. I have been playing diablo 3 and Minecraft full setting in D3 at 768 resolution. getting 90fps and in a window mode I got 132 fps.
Minecraft I have going with shaders and its going smooth and looks nice. I will be testing with metro last light. The performance is so fast. I am really thinking of getting the i7 upgrade for my alpha.