Contribute
Register

[Guide] Install 10.11 on Lenovo G580(20150) Laptop with Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
nahh is ok i will roll back to 10.9.5 there everything works fine i am tired of the bs of el capitan is messed up and extremely hard to deal with problems there i got everything working fine audio internet video even hdmi audio jack B.control etc and got stuck cause usb never happened to me before to be stuck on usb problems before 10.11.6 was ok now i don't even want go to sierra god knows how messed up is sierra ....

OK. Enjoy.

Is there any way to install OS X Snow Leopard in this Lenovo G580?
I bought the disk and i don't really know how to install it...
Help!
P.D:I don't have any Mac at home,just trying to solve my question.

I suppose this should also work for a Lenovo P580? Spec wise it's pretty much identical same except it's an i7-3520m rather than an i5. Did everything except the extraction of DSDT and now it's in a boot loop. Did I mess something up? It can boot into Recovery though.

I suppose this should also work for a Lenovo P580? Spec wise it's pretty much identical same except it's an i7-3520m rather than an i5. Did everything except the extraction of DSDT and now it's in a boot loop. Did I mess something up? It can boot into Recovery though.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back