Contribute
Register

[Guide] Install 10.11 on Lenovo G580(20150) Laptop with Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try now

Hi,
coming for help again...
Everything works flawlessly, but if I try to upload something, whole system crashes with few stutters before and restarts itself. I checked console multiple times, but there is nothing from time of crash, but I think it might be caused by NTFS filesystem or ethernet kext...more by ethernet or speed of internet, because if I upload photo to facebook, it goes just fine. But if I try to send it via e-mail, it crashes almost immidiately. And I tried it from my SSD too (from desktop).
Any ideas how to troubleshoot? Thanks in advance

Hi,
coming for help again...
Everything works flawlessly, but if I try to upload something, whole system crashes with few stutters before and restarts itself. I checked console multiple times, but there is nothing from time of crash, but I think it might be caused by NTFS filesystem or ethernet kext...more by ethernet or speed of internet, because if I upload photo to facebook, it goes just fine. But if I try to send it via e-mail, it crashes almost immidiately. And I tried it from my SSD too (from desktop).
Any ideas how to troubleshoot? Thanks in advance

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Here you are

Attachments

• archive.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 162
Here you are

Problems:
- power management is not implemented correctly
- IGPU PM not implemented (ACPI patching issue)
- nVidia not disabled
- USB may not be configured correctly (UsbConnector values wrong; USBInjectAll+custom SSDT needed)

Other suggestions:
- many USB devices plugged in (always test without external devices until stable)

Refer to stickies: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/

I have the Lenovo G580 (20150) with the i5 2.6GHz. I tried to install el capitan. Unfortunately it does not work. Can anybody help me further?

Hello, I tried your arhiv.zip you work there all but wi fi right? currently have wi fi work ?. If so you can give your all clover file

Thank you for your incredible support and patience. Finally, everything works for me. Really, THANK YOU :)

And I hope it will help someone else struggling with installation (if there exists a noob like me with hackintosh :D )
Thank you for your incredible support and patience. Finally, everything works for me. Really, THANK YOU :)

And I hope it will help someone else struggling with installation (if there exists a noob like me with hackintosh :D )

Is there someone who has everything works , including Wi-Fi. Give please the entire archive of clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back