i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,
Please help, i can not wake my laptop after sleep, this was working on 10.10.
Hibernatemode is set to zero.
Thanks,

Details?

What happens when you use Apple->Sleep? What happens after the laptop enters sleep and you press the power button?

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G2
CPU
Intel Core i5-4210U
Graphics
Intel HD4400 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
View attachment 158026View attachment 158027
this are my power management settings
hibernatemode is set to zero thru terminal

short push on power button (as in 10.10 where it worked) - nothing happens, also tried with space, enter, and other keys

...so i have to keep my finger on the power button to shut down, then another push for starting it again, few times a day :crazy:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
View attachment 158026View attachment 158027
this are my power management settings
hibernatemode is set to zero thru terminal

short push on power button (as in 10.10 where it worked) - nothing happens, also tried with space, enter, and other keys

...so i have to keep my finger on the power button to shut down, then another push for starting it again, few times a day :crazy:

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder.

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G2
CPU
Intel Core i5 5200 U
Graphics
Intel HD 5500 Intel . ATI Radeon R5 255m
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've installed Mac os x 10.11 on Hp Probook 450 G2 laptop with your instructions.Everything was good until i downloaded OS X 10.11.1 Update from this link :
https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1845?locale=en_US
after installation update Laptop reboots. Now, after rebooting Apple logo appears
But instead of booting the operating system immediately reboot again! and repeat . what do i do ?
You said that the installation instruction ''You can update to any 10.11.x version you want like a real Mac.''
So why did this happen? I do not have access to the operating system!:banghead:
Is there a solution for my problem? what do i do ?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've installed Mac os x 10.11 on Hp Probook 450 G2 laptop with your instructions.Everything was good until i downloaded OS X 10.11.1 Update from this link :
https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1845?locale=en_US
after installation update Laptop reboots. Now, after rebooting Apple logo appears
But instead of booting the operating system immediately reboot again! and repeat . what do i do ?
You said that the installation instruction ''You can update to any 10.11.x version you want like a real Mac.''
So why did this happen? I do not have access to the operating system!:banghead:

10.11.1 requires Clover v3292 or later. You probably neglected to update Clover prior to applying the update.

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G2
CPU
Intel Core i5 5200 U
Graphics
Intel HD 5500 Intel . ATI Radeon R5 255m
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks Dear RehabMan for answering my previous question I've installed Mac os x 10.11 on Hp Probook 450 G2
I have a new problem. operating system is not shut down completely! Screen laptop is turned off. But the sound of the fan and hard work can be heard! And for to shut down completely i should be pressed Off button ''Physical key'' for a few seconds.In sleep mode there is a problem. after pressing the turn on button The screen does not turn on ! And again I forced should to press turn Off button:banghead:چ
The only option is working properly ''restart''

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks Dear RehabMan for answering my previous question I've installed Mac os x 10.11 on Hp Probook 450 G2
I have a new problem. operating system is not shut down completely! Screen laptop is turned off. But the sound of the fan and hard work can be heard! And to shut down completely i should be pressed Off button ''Physical key'' for a few seconds.In sleep mode there is a problem by pressing the turn on button The screen does not turn on ! And again I forced should to press turn Off button:banghead:چ
The only option is working properly ''restart''

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:

Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G2
CPU
Intel Core i5-4210U
Graphics
Intel HD4400 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

In terminal,
Code:
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

And output from:
Code:

Here there are...
View attachment 158097
View attachment 158098
View attachment 158099
View attachment 158100

at kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu i've got nothing

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard
HP EliteBook 840G1
CPU
I5-4300U
Graphics
Intel HD4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i have problem when update 10.11 to 10.11.1 from App Store..After update i cant boot to Mac OS volume again..When i choose Mac OS volume laptop auto restart and i cant boot to Mac OS. Im really sad now. Someone have solution please help me :( .i was try everything with clover but cant change something
p/s : my computer is HP Elitebook 840G1

Status
Not open for further replies.