CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I updated and attached verbose picture, and by recovering my files, I want to know whether I can recover my files before a fresh install.

Looks like some sort of graphics problem (you probably selected incorrect ACPI patches, wrong config.plist, or both).

Plugin an HDMI monitor.

In the probook installer, I selected only my laptop model from the options. Also, I tried connecting it to an hdmi display but it didn't work.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
In the probook installer, I selected only my laptop model from the options. Also, I tried connecting it to an hdmi display but it didn't work.

No idea without EFI/Clover folder. Remove the HDD, attach it to another computer, compress as ZIP and attach.

Or boot Windows and collect EFI/Clover that way.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 6470b
CPU
Intel i5 3340M (2.7GHz) Ivy Bridge
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Press your brightness up key. Keep in mind you may need to press with Fn or without.

Ahh..that's done the trick. The brightness up key WITHOUT the Fn key depressed. Thank you!

CPU
Intel® Core™ i5-3230M
Graphics
Intel HD 4000(Integrated)
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hello when i try to install sometimes a apple logo converts into a warning icon and if the loading start during apple logo the screen goes black but the laptop is ON and one a while i dont know how i accidentilly reach to the setup where we need to press space but my neither my trackpad nor laptop keyboard will work.please help :banghead:
my laptop is samsung np350v5c-s02in
i5 3rd generation 3230m
Intel HD 4000(1GB Integrated)
AMD Radeon(1GB Dedicated)
4gb RAM
1TB HDD
Please Help:!:

Motherboard
Mac
CPU
Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics
Nvidia 8400M GS
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Do you have problems with the battery?
My battery in Probook 4540s on Yosemite worked better than on El Capitan.

Motherboard
Hp Probook 4540s
CPU
Intel i5-3210m @ 2.9ghz
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
There is any way to use the vga port on the probook 4540s to use an external monitor?

Thanks.

Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
For USB you need a port injector.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

--

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder.
Hi RehabMan
Thank you very very much ! Because these day I am too busy , so until now I reply to you . Thank you ! I will try your way .

Status
Not open for further replies.