CPU
Intel Core i7 2.30GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Has anyone experienced USB issues on their HP Folio's specifically Folio 9480M?

The USB port on the left side works but the (2) on the right do not. When I pull up the system information I see a USB2.0 hub and USB3.0 hub but overtime I try and plugin a USB mouse or any USB in general the system fails to recognize the new device. :banghead:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Has anyone experienced USB issues on their HP Folio's specifically Folio 9480M?

The USB port on the left side works but the (2) on the right do not. When I pull up the system information I see a USB2.0 hub and USB3.0 hub but overtime I try and plugin a USB mouse or any USB in general the system fails to recognize the new device. :banghead:
Off-topic. This guide does not support your laptop.

USB issues on 10.11 are common. It requires correct configuration.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/173616-guide-10-11-usb-changes-solutions.html

Motherboard
HP FOLIO 9480m
CPU
Intel Core i7 2.30GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks RehabMan my apologies. Thanks for providing a link to help me on my way.

Motherboard
HP EliteBook 8460p
CPU
i5-2520m
Graphics
HD 3000 1366x768
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have been using Mac for about a week now and tonight I went to turn it on and there was an issue with it. It boots fine into clover, but when I click to enter Mac OS X it shows the apple logo with loading bar and the bar will make a little bit of progress and then it just goes to a black screen and nothing else happens. Does anyone know what cause this issue and how to fix it? Thanks

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
thank u very much mr ,,u are hero
i am using 4530s hp ,for a month everything was perfect
but in the last week my laptop restart randomly especially after sleep
can u help me ?

thanks a lot:angel:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have been using Mac for about a week now and tonight I went to turn it on and there was an issue with it. It boots fine into clover, but when I click to enter Mac OS X it shows the apple logo with loading bar and the bar will make a little bit of progress and then it just goes to a black screen and nothing else happens. Does anyone know what cause this issue and how to fix it? Thanks
Did you press your brightness up key?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
thank u very much mr ,,u are hero
i am using 4530s hp ,for a month everything was perfect
but in the last week my laptop restart randomly especially after sleep
can u help me ?

thanks a lot:angel:
Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract
Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
Also, post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Motherboard
HP
CPU
i7-2620m
Graphics
FirePro
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi I have an hp elitebook 8460w.
Some of the specs are
amd Firepro 2000
i7 2620m
8 gigs of ram
SSD

Now I have went through the guide a couple of times, installed but when I boot up into the main partition, the apple screen loads then it transitions to a blank screen(pitch black). Though the boot is successful and I can eject cd-drive, write to files, etc. At this point I am confused if I continue to use the wrong pbc settings, or I have missing something. I am going to test external interfaces to see if they display correctly.

View attachment PCI.txtView attachment config.plistView attachment PCI.txtView attachment config.plist

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi I have an hp elitebook 8460w.
Some of the specs are
amd Firepro 2000
i7 2620m
8 gigs of ram
SSD

Now I have went through the guide a couple of times, installed but when I boot up into the main partition, the apple screen loads then it transitions to a blank screen(pitch black). Though the boot is successful and I can eject cd-drive, write to files, etc. At this point I am confused if I continue to use the wrong pbc settings, or I have missing something. I am going to test external interfaces to see if they display correctly.

View attachment 176987View attachment 176988View attachment 176987View attachment 176988
Make sure IntelBacklight.kext is not installed on your AMD-only system.

Motherboard
HP
CPU
i7-2620m
Graphics
FirePro
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Make sure IntelBacklight.kext is not installed on your AMD-only system.
The laptop is also accompanied by intel Hd Graphics 3000, I removed the kext but only to see that the loading screen blanks out an an earlier stage. Would both graphic modules be interfering with one another?(Amd and Intel)

It also displays with vga. I start up if I let it book then connect vga.. it will not recognize screen

Another thing. Is the kext located in Clover or on the system?

System Info Update
Intel i7 2620m Intel HD 3000
FirePro 2000 Discrete
128 SSD
8 gigs Ram
HD ++ (1600x900)