CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Removed 3G. I checked and serial port is disabled but still the same sleep problem though.
Probably is issue with graphics...

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi 1st post here, so forgive me if i ask stupid questions

i have read the guide thoroughly, and made like 6-7 installs using method 2b and everything works splendid until i have to reboot after having executed PBI (and yes i selected all the correct options). Then the computer just hangs at the apple logo - in Verbose mode it stops here:
View attachment 173631

I have tried booting without caches and rebuilding caches - it refuses to boot from the internal HDD - USB work fine, though no function keys or sound. I was wondering if it was because i do not have a supported wifi-card, so i yanked it out and did a clean install again still nothing. Either way shouldn't it be possible to make it boot without a supported card?

I have attached a copy of the contents from my internal EFI partition if that may help clarify anything.
Update Clover and IntelBacklight.kext to the latest. Boot without caches. Rebuild cache... reboot.

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Check output of 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal. See if MEI is present (8086:1e3a).
Don't believe MEI is present. Look at screenshot. Screenshot 1 is from the laptop and Screenshot 2 is from my desktop. MEI is present on screenshot 2 but not on Screenshot 1. Ive done some googling about it and can't find anything. How can MEI be missing when its integrated into the chipset? maybe the chipset is faulty. Ive ordered another Motherboard which says its been taken from a working HP Probook 4540s laptop so i can do some testing.

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700K
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX 560, Dell U3417W (3440x1440)
Probably is issue with graphics...
Are there any log files that would help me solve this issue? I would like to try to get this working as it's the only thing that doesn't work with ATI+El Capitan.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Are there any log files that would help me solve this issue? I would like to try to get this working as it's the only thing that doesn't work with ATI+El Capitan.
I have no Radeon hardware, therefore no information for you.

You might find some information if you use search/google.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 450G0 (Clover)
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM
Graphics
HD4000, 1366x768
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi
i want to install windows10 inside the mac but windows Does not allow to format the partition macos extended !

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700K
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX 560, Dell U3417W (3440x1440)
I have no Radeon hardware, therefore no information for you.

You might find some information if you use search/google.
Found these, it seems that all desktop and laptop hackintosh builds with AMD GPU's have the same wake problem with El Capitan. Some say it started after 10.11.2 update. This seems to be really hard problem to solve and so far no one hasn't been able to figure out what causes this, but Slice and others are still trying to find a solution in insanelymac. ATM only solution is to buy nVidia GPU.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-support/170781-no-display-usb-after-wake-10-11-a.html

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308025-no-graphics-usb-audio-after-wake/page-12

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8570w/Clover
CPU
Intel Core i7-3630QM/QM77
Graphics
Nvidia K1000M 1920x1080
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I checked the DSDT in the api/patched folder.

I found these lines:

Scope (_SB)
{
Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized) // _INI: Initialize
{
Store (0x07D6, OSYS)
Store (One, PFLV)
}

Device (PNLF)
{
Name (_HID, EisaId ("APP0002")) // _HID: Hardware ID
Name (_CID, "backlight") // _CID: Compatible ID
Name (_UID, 0x0A) // _UID: Unique ID
Name (_STA, 0x0B) // _STA: Status
}
}

Seems to me that the PNLF patch is already in place. I still see no brightness slider though.

Don't know what to investigate further. Got any clues?

I first gonna make a clone of this hakintosh to another hard disk if possible. Fooling around with different backlight kexts, be it ACPI, Apple or Intel, might result in a boot to black screen I'm afraid.
The PNLF patch is placed in the DSDT. But I also find a PEGP.DGFX device in the SSDT-2.aml. I also find a LCD device there with _BCM,_BCL and _BQL. Should the PNLF patch not be placed in this SSDT-2?

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi
i want to install windows10 inside the mac but windows Does not allow to format the partition macos extended !
Dual boot is covered in post #1.