CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
What could then my Nvidia card be? PEGP at 0x001000? According to the System Report and Windows an HPs specs I have an Nvidia K1000m.
It will be obvious by looking at ioreg.

And _BCL,BQC,BCM are not found in the DSDT.
You would need to post all native DSDT/SSDTs (eg. Clover F4 extract to ACPI/origin).

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello guys, first of all thanks so much for your guide; i have just a question; i have installed everything on dual boot with win, ive ordered a compatible HP branded wifi card Broadcom 43224HMS from aliexpress 8,78€ shipping included, when it will arrive i need to reinstall osx, or system got driver?

No need to reinstall. PBI-CE has already installed the necessary files...

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700K
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX 560, Dell U3417W (3440x1440)
Try making sure firmware is loaded for your device when booting OS X...

Two ways:
- restart into OS X from Windows (eg. don't cold boot, but rather warm boot from Windows)
- use BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareData.kext (EFI/Clover/kexts)
Is there some way to disable or delete kexts from OS X installer? I would like to try deleting Bluetooth kexts and see if that works.

I've tried to boot the installer in single user mode and then delete IOBluetooth* kexts but the installer partition is write protected. Same problem when I try to delete those files from Finder or Console.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8570w/Clover
CPU
Intel Core i7-3630QM/QM77
Graphics
Nvidia K1000M 1920x1080
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
It will be obvious by looking at ioreg.

You would need to post all native DSDT/SSDTs (eg. Clover F4 extract to ACPI/origin).

A newbie like me doesn't know where to look in the ioreg, but you can off course.

Will you please look in the attached files.

Will the DSDT patching in PBI-CE remove _BCL,BQC,BCM from the DSDT? What methods for screen brightness control are available?

I also have a feeling that the display itself isn't properly recognised. Displays in About this Mac doesn't show a laptop screen but a TV. Please see the attached picture. I wonder if that is why I have no brightness control slider.

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Is there some way to disable or delete kexts from OS X installer? I would like to try deleting Bluetooth kexts and see if that works.
Not using createinstallmedia.

You should try the things I mention first.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
A newbie like me doesn't know where to look in the ioreg, but you can off course.
Discrete card is at PCI0.PEGP.DGFX.

Will you please look in the attached files.
_BCM/_BCL/_BQC are in SSDT-2.aml.

I also have a feeling that the display itself isn't properly recognised. Displays in About this Mac doesn't show a laptop screen but a TV. Please see the attached picture. I wonder if that is why I have no brightness control slider. [/COLOR]
Yes... You're lacking the needed injections to make it recognized as AppleBacklightDisplay. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this previously.

Note: Have you tried the Nvidia web drivers?

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8570w/Clover
CPU
Intel Core i7-3630QM/QM77
Graphics
Nvidia K1000M 1920x1080
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
As always, you are right RM. I am going around in circles. Without breaking out. And without the proper knowledge to find a starting point on what and how to do it. So I need screen injection?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700K
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX 560, Dell U3417W (3440x1440)
Not using createinstallmedia.

You should try the things I mention first.
Those were the first things I tried. When trying the BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareData.kext I added those into "EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other". I have deleted 10.9 etc folders from there.

I checked and the device should be supported by your kext.

Broadcom 20702 Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter (BCM20702A0), USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E1&REV_0112

Any idea what i'm missing?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Those were the first things I tried. When trying the BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareData.kext I added those into "EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other". I have deleted 10.9 etc folders from there.

I checked and the device should be supported by your kext.

Broadcom 20702 Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter (BCM20702A0), USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E1&REV_0112

Any idea what i'm missing?
Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Keep in mind Clover does not inject kexts if the boot target's kernel cache contains FakeSMC.kext and config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect. Use space bar in Clover to see what Clover will be doing regarding kext injection.

Don't forget to disable the serial port as mentioned in post #1.