Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Injection of AMD Vega Power and Fan Control Properties

What macOS version do you run? Please attach your clover config.

Jeesh, what kind of config is this? I am surprised your machine works at all. Please attach the whole Clover folder and provide an ACPI dump as well as a IOJones dump.

Total noob but been doing this for years with no real issues until now. I am don't know what to say. I can give you my efi but I am unsure how to provide an ACPI dump and an IOJones dump. Here is my whole clover folder. I am not sure the contents here will help.

What the heck are you doing? ZIP the folder first for gods sake. :banghead:

I am not sure if this helps at all but I recently noticed the crashing happens when my temps reach 50C. I read somewhere that it's at this point where the fans usually speed up to cool the GPU. If anyone has a suggestion of how I can fix this I'd be very appreciative.

I know I have over posted in this thread currently, but I have moved my card down to the next pcie slot and it's working. I just am following up to maybe help someone else. I don't like it in the new slot but fans that work are even better. I am not sure if there is an obvious fix to move it up to the recommended slot and get it to work, but I am happy I am not longer crashing and the fan is working accordingly.

Back