Register

[GUIDE] Injection of AMD Vega Power and Fan Control Properties

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WiFi
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Jeesh, what kind of config is this? I am surprised your machine works at all. Please attach the whole Clover folder and provide an ACPI dump as well as a IOJones dump.

Motherboard
ASrock 97z Extreme-6
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Vega64
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Total noob but been doing this for years with no real issues until now. I am don't know what to say. I can give you my efi but I am unsure how to provide an ACPI dump and an IOJones dump. Here is my whole clover folder. I am not sure the contents here will help.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WiFi
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Radeon VII
What the heck are you doing? ZIP the folder first for gods sake. :banghead:

Motherboard
ASrock 97z Extreme-6
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Vega64
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I am not sure if this helps at all but I recently noticed the crashing happens when my temps reach 50C. I read somewhere that it's at this point where the fans usually speed up to cool the GPU. If anyone has a suggestion of how I can fix this I'd be very appreciative.

Motherboard
ASrock 97z Extreme-6
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Vega64
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I know I have over posted in this thread currently, but I have moved my card down to the next pcie slot and it's working. I just am following up to maybe help someone else. I don't like it in the new slot but fans that work are even better. I am not sure if there is an obvious fix to move it up to the recommended slot and get it to work, but I am happy I am not longer crashing and the fan is working accordingly.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
5700 XT
Is there any information on VGATab support for AMD RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT graphics cards?
They are already supported on macOS Catalina 10.15.1, and work well. I would like to control the fans.