Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, test install using only rehabmans guide and last version of rehabmans clover, but with newest macos 10.14.6 worked.

only audio wasnt working. how to fix?

anyone else have same similar fresh post install issues?

maybe next test 10.15 or 10.16 or 10.17. clover vs opencore?
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

hello, I updated clover as suggested to 5103, upgraded macos to 10.14.6 and applied latest apple updates fo that release and everything was fine...
Than I checked latest available versions of kext and discovered that my (working) VoodooPS2Controller.kext was not updated and I downloaded 2.1.2 installed it in clover and removed my old kext from /L/E

now my touchpad is not working anymore, nor the small trackpoint in the keyboard

Unluckely I'm so stupid that I don't have anymore the old VoodooPS2Controller.kext file :(
I'm now stacked with an external mouse....

does anyone with a HP Elitebook 820 G1, have the proper driver to make touchpad work?

[UPDATE] Solved by mysef... I downloaded latest Rehabman RehabMan-Voodoo-2018-1008.zip and installed in both clover and /L/E. Everything is back working...

have you done a fresh clean install.
did you follow rehabmans guide, then delete old clover then install new clover?

thanks, test install using only rehabmans guide and last version of rehabmans clover, but with newest macos 10.14.6 worked.

only audio wasnt working. how to fix?

anyone else have same similar fresh post install issues?

maybe next test 10.15 or 10.16 or 10.17. clover vs opencore?
i have the same issue, have a grey speaker icon, no devices in system preferences/sound, but on boot up I can hear the little pop you get when driver loads.
I'm thinking I have some kind of config missing from somewhere, any help would be much appreciated

I have high sierra and mojave working but having problems setting up my processor...
*** Panic Report ***
mp_kdp_enter() timed-out on cpu 2, NMI-ing
mp_kdp_enter() NMI pending on cpus: 0 1 3
mp_kdp_enter() timed-out during locked wait after NMI;expected 4 acks but received 1 after 6171552 loops in 1147394434 ticks
panic(cpu 2 caller 0xffffff7f82df71d7): P-State Stepper Error 18 at step 35 in context 2 on CPU 2

I'm obviously doing something wrong, can anyone be of help?

I have high sierra and mojave working but having problems setting up my processor...
*** Panic Report ***
mp_kdp_enter() timed-out on cpu 2, NMI-ing
mp_kdp_enter() NMI pending on cpus: 0 1 3
mp_kdp_enter() timed-out during locked wait after NMI;expected 4 acks but received 1 after 6171552 loops in 1147394434 ticks
panic(cpu 2 caller 0xffffff7f82df71d7): P-State Stepper Error 18 at step 35 in context 2 on CPU 2

I'm obviously doing something wrong, can anyone be of help?
zip and upload your EFI so someone can take a look

I am however stuck with unsupported cpu error with mojave installer?
it will boot eventually

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.6 MB · Views: 27
I am however stuck with unsupported cpu error with mojave installer?
it will boot eventuall

Started with 8,1 didn't make any difference
upload a verbose pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back