Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Could you please share your clover?
I installed successfully 10.14.3, but I cant install/update 10.14.5. It seems the problem is in clover
I’m pretty sure the issue is 10.14.5. Apple did something with it because it isn’t working for me. I would suggest finding the .app for 14.14.4 or earlier.

I’m pretty sure the issue is 10.14.5. Apple did something with it because it isn’t working for me. I would suggest finding the .app for 14.14.4 or earlier.
no need, just update clover

I did it. Unfortunately, doesnt work
in what way?

did you remember to choose appropriate drivers?

show verbose boot screen

Feartech
Thanks. It was my faults and you was right
no worries!

it does seem to be a common issue when peeps update clover, they tend to miss the important AptioMemoryFix or Osxmemory* fixes

Hi All.

I wonder if this problem has been seen before, when I use install_downloads.sh it asks for the password with every file copy. I persevered and got the system up and running but entering the password multiple times became tedious. I have searched the forums for any similar issues but was unsuccessful?

I had the problem on the original update from Sierra to High Sierra and then updating to 13.6.

I checked my keychain just in case but saw no errors.

It's done now but just in case I re-install..

Hi All.

I wonder if this problem has been seen before, when I use install_downloads.sh it asks for the password with every file copy. I persevered and got the system up and running but entering the password multiple times became tedious. I have searched the forums for any similar issues but was unsuccessful?

I had the problem on the original update from Sierra to High Sierra and then updating to 13.6.

I checked my keychain just in case but saw no errors.

It's done now but just in case I re-install..
I've never seen that, nor expect it to happen in any way... It could very well be an issue with your KeyChain, however I have not used the install_downloads.sh for sometime. Now since your hardware profile shows that you have an HD3000 graphics card, 10.13.6 is the final update for you "officially" so you won't have to worry about using install_downloads.sh for quite awhile.

Anyone get 10.14.5 working on a G5?

I just updated from 10.14.2 to 10.14.5 on an Elitebook G5 and its working fine, sound, trackpad, etc.. I use the i2c branch

Updated clover to the last version before the OSX update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back