Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is possible to install windows 10 on ssd and mac os x on second dvd caddy ssd?
Why @RehabMan is not posting any more?

Last edited:
@y010204025

Hi. I can see that we have the same 2570p elite book. Are you currently running Mojave? I'm on 10.14.0 but I have no audio following this guide. Did you do anything extra to enable audio?

Is possible to install windows 10 on ssd and mac os x on second dvd caddy ssd?
Why @RehabMan is not posting any more?
You can install Windows 10 on a seperate SSD, but you will still have to make sure CLOVER is the primary bootloader, and you'll have to pay attention after major updates through Windows Update as it can overwrite your Clover install and reinstall the Windows Bootloader back in its place.

You can install Windows 10 on a seperate SSD, but you will still have to make sure CLOVER is the primary bootloader, and you'll have to pay attention after major updates through Windows Update as it can overwrite your Clover install and reinstall the Windows Bootloader back in its place.

I don't want to do with windows 10 installed on ssd nothing. Just install caddy dvd ssd and install os x on it. And when i want to boot to mac os use f9 key (on may laptop to change boot from..) to boot clover mac os. Sorry for my english hope to help me thank you

I don't want to do with windows 10 installed on ssd nothing. Just install caddy dvd ssd and install os x on it. And when i want to boot to mac os use f9 key (on may laptop to change boot from..) to boot clover mac os. Sorry for my english hope to help me thank you
Your only option is to remove all drives, put the macOS SSD into the primary bay of the laptop and then install macOS onto it. Then once you're setup you remove the drive from the primary bay, and put your Windows SSD back into the primary bay and your new macOS SSD into the dvd caddy.

Your only option is to remove all drives, put the macOS SSD into the primary bay of the laptop and then install macOS onto it. Then once you're setup you remove the drive from the primary bay, and put your Windows SSD back into the primary bay and your new macOS SSD into the dvd caddy.
Thank you for help I will try this .

SD Card slot is no longer working. Can anybody confirm or deny? I can write to the sdcard if I use an external USB card reader and plug it to any of the laptop's USB slots, but if I use the SDCard slot on 2570p, I can only read its contents, I cannot save any files to it.

Hi, I'm having an issue with booting the installer, where the installer takes forever (10mins-ish) to start, and then trackpad, trackpoint, and keyboard are all nonfunctional. I know this guide works for me because I have used it successfully before. I did check that I had VoodooPS2Controller installed, and I even redownloaded and replaced it in the Kexts/Other folder. I have tried both with and without the USBInjectAll kext.

Can anyone help?

Hi, I'm having an issue with booting the installer, where the installer takes forever (10mins-ish) to start, and then trackpad, trackpoint, and keyboard are all nonfunctional. I know this guide works for me because I have used it successfully before. I did check that I had VoodooPS2Controller installed, and I even redownloaded and replaced it in the Kexts/Other folder. I have tried both with and without the USBInjectAll kext.

Can anyone help?
Boot in verbose to find out what's causing the delay. To do that, on clover, press spacebar, tick the 'verbose', and there's another option to 'not restart in case of kernel panic'.

Guys, whenever I keep my laptop on sleep for a long time(a day or two) it doesn't wake up and crashes without booting into mac(10.14.5). On restarting the OS it displays this error:

panic(cpu 1 caller 0xffffff800cbc9973): "A kext releasing a(n) IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport has corrupted the registry."@/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/xnu/xnu-4903.261.4/libkern/c++/OSObject.cpp:215

I am attaching the detailed error report along with the problem reporting files. Also, I have the proper setting set in BIOS.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back