Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Display port on docking station not working HP 840 G2 I5-5300u HD5500

Displayport works if I don't use dock. So I guess it has something to do with the ID for the GPU and number of ports.
Did you solve the problem with the displayport on the docking station? I have the same problem on the HP840 G2

I have problem whit trackpad on my ProBook 650 G1.
I try to update whit:
cd ~/Projects/probook.git
./download.sh
./install_downloads.sh
and don't work.
Could someone or anyone help me please ?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    23.8 MB · Views: 94
Hello again, just updated my hp probook 4530s to High Sierra from 10.11.6. i have done clover update and then vanilla update via app store. It works fine for a day and start to freeze eventually(( I got some video glitches like that https://www.dropbox.com/s/jtknmsxs2a00lzx/Screenshot 2019-05-13 00.13.29.png?dl=0
and freezes in HOTS and macOS. After that troubles i have tried to do all the post install things but all in vain.

Has rehabman retired? I haven't seen him post in while.

So I ordered this PORJET Wireless-AC NGFF(M.2) BCM94350ZAE 802.11ac 867M WiFi & Bluetooth BT 4.1 Net... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071F6FZSW/?tag=tonymacx86com-20 in hopes to get WiFi working with Mojave and got no luck. OS X won’t even boot now with the card in. And WiFi doesn’t work on win 10. Also how do I fix my no sound issue on Mojave?

Booting with USB installer doesn’t work either. Tried -x & -v with and without USB

Last edited:
Trying to update reps, but I got the error as follows -
Last login: Thu May 16 01:04:27 on console

lols-MacBook-Pro-10:~ peaceful$ cd ~/Projects/probook.git

lols-MacBook-Pro-10:probook.git peaceful$ git stash

xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back