Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I can't find fix for sleep.

Computer go to sleep very slow (about one minute on ssd) but when I press power button laptop can't wake up.

hey rehabman
I cannot update to from 10.14 to 10.14.4
got stucked here
can you help ?
thank you very much

IMG_20190407_221603.jpg

Attachments

• debug_6020.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 72
Is dw1550 bcm94352hmb suppored with hp probook 450 g2 and does it need extra antenna? @RehabMan

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Rehabman,
updated my copies from the patch repository, and re-patched DSDT/SSDT with the updates.
And then updated the system to 10.14.4 and lost audio!
I also changed as before layout id to 13.
I think I messed something up with Apple HDA (tried an older version and changed it again with one from Mojave) and I am not sure if I need Apple ALC in L/E?
I can't get audio work.
try to reinstall the kexts into S/L/E. Those alien kexts are probably removed during masos update, in particular the HDA. It happened to me before.

Hello @RehabMan, I have a problem with accessing your GitHub repo for hp ProBook/EliteBook/zbook. All of your dirs like config, build, etc, are empty. I can't fetch the latest updates from your repo. Can you help me somehow? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot at Apr 11 10-57-38.png
    Screenshot at Apr 11 10-57-38.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot at Apr 11 10-57-21.png
    Screenshot at Apr 11 10-57-21.png
    58 KB · Views: 55
SMBIOS + i7 Haswell 4600

you should customize the SMBIOS so you have a unique serial. You can use Clover Configurator to do this (use google to find/download it). DO NOT use Clover Configurator to edit your actual config.plist.

Instead edit a "dummy" config.plist to create the SMBIOS data and then use copy/paste with a plist editor (I use Xcode) to copy the SMBIOS section into my active config.plist. Clover Configurator is too buggy and cannot be trusted with edits to your real config.plist. Make sure you use the same SMBIOS model as the original plist used.

Repeat: DO NOT edit your config.plist with Clover Configurator. Clover Configurator will erase important settings from the config.plist, and as a result, it will not work.

hello,

what smbios choices best for haswell i7 8x0 g1 please, or leave it as MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)?
and only make a new serial?
99% almost complete

thanks.

SMBIOS + i7 Haswell 4600

hello,

what smbios choices best for haswell i7 8x0 g1 please, or leave it as MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)?
and only make a new serial?
99% almost complete

thanks.
probably best to stick with the one it generates for you

currently running mojave 10.4.3 on my 8470p. Whats the odds of updating to 10.4.4 and get bad news?

UPDATE: just installed the update, everything still works.

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.28.09.png

Last edited:
Help!! Stuck in constant reboot loop after following the steps in the guide. I have an elitebook 820 G3 that i have tried to install Mojave. The computer boots fine before following the steps for the post install. After the steps for post install , i am in constant reboot loop.
I am getting a Kernel Panic Error /the computer stops at
Last Loaded Kext at 8441346529: @Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X 7.0.0

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back