Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
No personal experience with DW1510, therefore impossible for me to answer your question in that way.
For you to investigate.
i found this wifi card:
AzureWave AW-NB290
model n:bcm943225HMB
is this model compatible with mojave ?

Attachments

• IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 215
i found this wifi card:
AzureWave AW-NB290
model n:bcm943225HMB
is this model compatible with mojave ?
I have a card similar (also by AzureWave), and can confirm it is compatible. It is an older model from the looks of it as it doesn't support 802.11ac, but will do 802.11n. :)

I have a card similar (also by AzureWave), and can confirm it is compatible. It is an older model from the looks of it as it doesn't support 802.11ac, but will do 802.11n. :)
Thanks does it work Bluetooth?

Hi folks!
Anybody tried DW1560 wifi+BT card with Elitebook 840 G5?
I bought the laptop this week and I'm planning buy this card for Hackintosh, but the vendor is saying that this card won't work in Elitebook builds, because kind of "whitelist problem", like a lack of compatibility. Does this make sense?
Will it work?
Thank you all, in advance.
Hey,DW1560 support 8x0g5.

@RehabMan

Toleda said to post here because I didn't followed his guide regarding the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth

Hi,

I have a problem with my Bluetooth on my ProBook 4540s using the BCM94352HMB Wi-Fi card:

Everything seems working fine (connecting and sending or receiving files from devices) but it seems that my Plantronics E50 (bluetooth headset) after 1-2 minutes of playing music (stuttering sound) (the source of the audio doesn't matter like YouTube, iTunes etc..) the connection gets dropped...

What I tried:

- Reset bluetooth module using the debug menu in OS X.
- Restart the laptop
- Restart the headset
- Using 5GHz network only.
- Disabled Handoff
- The headset works fine on another devices like Galaxy S7 and Huawei P10 Lite.

You can find the debug files attached.

Attachments

• debug_21406.zip
    3 MB · Views: 69
If my trackpad is mouse emulation only, how to function mouse wheel?

If my trackpad is mouse emulation only, how to function mouse wheel?
Trackpad is independent, so plugging in an external mouse has no effect on the trackpad. If you mean two-finger scrolling however then it does function on the trackpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back