Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, rehabman, I own an ellitebook840g3, running Hackintosh according to your guide is very stable. I changed the wireless network card to BCM94352Z, which has been running very well in the past year, but in the past two weeks, my BCM94352Z has been frequently dropped and the delay has increased. I have tried to restore the bios default settings and reset the EC, still not improving. I hope you can give me some suggestions and provide some ideas for solving the wifi problem, Thank you.

Attachments

• debug_4877.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 74
Such a question: popped a message of this type. I have not seen this before. In the report is the file eficheck.dump. Well, I did not click "Send to Apple". Clicked cancel.

What is this mistake?

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 58
I was looking through the /Library/Extensions of my ProBook 4540s, and I saw some old kernel extensions. I wonder if they are still needed. Are these remnants from my past drivers installed with "HP ProBook Installer"? Can anyone please advise?

Thank you!:)

I was looking through the /Library/Extensions of my ProBook 4540s, and I saw some old kernel extensions. I wonder if they are still needed. Are these remnants from my past drivers installed with "HP ProBook Installer"? Can anyone please advise?

View attachment 389083

Thank you!:)
apart from usbserial.kext all those others are part of macOS best not delete those

followed the guide perfectly and was able to reach up to post installation with ./download.sh
I am stuck at this side. There seems to be a problem with the repositories listed on the download.sh, most of the repository will have curl: (56) LibreSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 54 errors. Tried to download some of the repositories manually but still cant seem to download some of them like the FakeSMC, IntelMausiEthernet and BrcmPatchRam. And even the tools like patchmatic, maciASL and iasl.

Last edited:
Hi guys ,

I have make the install by the tutorial and everything is ok.
But I am doubtful if my intel 4400 is qe/qi ok.
My intel hd 4400 is 1024mb , is this ok or should it be 1536?

I have Elitebook 840 G1 , i7 4600u with Intel 4400 and Ati Radeon 9750 m

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
followed the guide perfectly and was able to reach up to post installation with ./download.sh I am stuck at this side. There seems to be a problem with the repositories listed on the download.sh, most of the repository will have curl: (56) LibreSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 54 errors. Tried to download some of the repositories manually but still cant seem to download some of them like the FakeSMC, IntelMausiEthernet and BrcmPatchRam. And even the tools like patchmatic, maciASL and iasl.

Hey, in some countries or regions, such as China, the network will be subject to some restrictions, ./download.sh download files through bitbucket, you can install shadowsock-ng-r8, and get the available shadowsocks account from some channels, Then run shadowsock-ng-r8, add your available account, open the proxy in the terminal:
Code:
export ALL_PROXY=socks5://127.0.0.1:1086
127.0.0.1:1086 is the default proxy port, it is recommended not to modify. After you have downloaded the file and completed the steps you need to do, close the terminal and the terminal agent ends. If you need to open the terminal agent next time, please repeat the above method. Good Locky.

Hey guys what can i do with problem “still waiting for root device” on my laptop

Please send me installation guide High Sierra on windows on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back