Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the clover boots osx, the display will flash,

Hard to tell from your vague description, but it may be normal/expected.
Regarding the trackpad, what if I want to drive it? I read some guidelines on the I2C trackpad and need to modify the DSDT.

There is an i2c branch in the github project.
It has i2c enabled for the 4x0 G4. Look at the model specific SSDT to see how it is accomplished.

Hard to tell from your vague description, but it may be normal/expected.

There is an i2c branch in the github project.
It has i2c enabled for the 4x0 G4. Look at the model specific SSDT to see how it is accomplished.
Hi!RehabMan; I can't find that i2c branch on github;About 4x0G4,Can you give me a link? Thank you very much

Thank you for your advice. Now I have installed Mojave on my leptop with WiFi. But I get some trouble with the download.sh script. I always get "Operation timed out" or "SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 54", and can not download anything. But I can download the files via Safari by copy the url. Well, how can I fix the problem with the download.sh script. Or can I download those files via Safari and copy them to somewhere and continue the install script?
Order BCM94352Z and install it. Then you'll know whether it fits, and if there is any BIOS whitelist problem.

@RehabMan..i have also Probook 4530s..does your HD 3000 on your probook has seldom artefacts at graphics glithes on High sierra os? im plannng to go back on El capitan where 4530s is perfect and not experiencing grapchics glithces..

hello.
I have hp probook 430 g4.
my headphone jack doesn't`t work.
I added alcid=3 to boot args and headphone jack also does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back