Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows won't do any such thing.
Refer to post #2 for important dual-boot info (eg. using efibootmgr in Linux):
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
ok do like the guide says but have same problem: stuck on scan entries.

For test i've reset bios and leave "legacy disabled and safe boot enabled", disconnect m2 and reinstall windows. In this case the os boot, but if i restore old bios settings and "legacy disabled and safe boot disablet too" windows not boot again.
However if i leave "legacy disabled and safe boot enabled" i have this message "selected boot image did not authenticate".

ok do like the guide says but have same problem: stuck on scan entries.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

For test i've reset bios and leave "legacy disabled and safe boot enabled", disconnect m2 and reinstall windows. In this case the os boot, but if i restore old bios settings and "legacy disabled and safe boot disablet too" windows not boot again.
However if i leave "legacy disabled and safe boot enabled" i have this message "selected boot image did not authenticate".

Must set BIOS as per post #1.

Your kextcache shows VoodooHDA.kext installed. It is not recommended in this guide.
As for your keyboard issue, do an EC reset (refer to the FAQ).
Yes, this worked, but the bt and dual monitors aren't working still.

Hi, again, marcelvn.
What exact model did you used for wifi card? Was it BCM94352Z?
Or there are some list of recommended specially for this model?

That's right. Relatively cheap and widely available

Works fine in Windows as well, drivers install automatically in Windows 10

I've set BIOS as per post #1 and i can't attach any output file because clover stuck

As per FAQ, in the case you cannot boot, you must attach EFI/Clover (as ZIP, without themes), and verbose boot photo.

Yes, this worked, but the bt and dual monitors aren't working still.

No idea what you're referring to. You must explain each problem in detail and attach PR files.

No idea what you're referring to. You must explain each problem in detail and attach PR files.
  1. dual-monitor problem; whenever I connect a secondary monitor using VGA/HDMI Mac wouldn't detect it.
  2. bluetooth not working; well, I do see the Bluetooth in the menu bar, but Mac doesn't see any Bluetooth devices and my iPhone doesn't see the Mac either.
Hopefully, this is what you wanted.

Attachments

• debug_30504.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 50
As per FAQ, in the case you cannot boot, you must attach EFI/Clover (as ZIP, without themes), and verbose boot photo.
Ok this is the EFI\Clover zip and the photo. Thank you for you patience

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 63
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-12-16 at 14.04.24.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-16 at 14.04.24.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back