Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not follow the post-install instructions provided in post #1.
Not at all.

Just as an example, I looked at EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched and I find DSDT.aml there! This guide does not use statically patched ACPI... it uses hotpatch. And the install_acpi.sh script will actually delete your patched DSDT.aml. And you have SSDT-PNLF.aml there also... this guide uses that code, but integrates it into the model specific SSDT. For your system, I expect in ACPI/patched: SSDT-6x70.aml, SSDT-IGPUH.aml, one of the SSDT-FAN*.aml files, and SSDT.aml (from ssdtPRgen.sh).

After seeing incorrect content in ACPI/patched, I stopped checking for anything else wrong as it was clear you made no attempt to follow this gude.

Read and follow all post install instructions from post #1 here.

And that is an answer I wanna here.
Now i know what to do.
Start from beggining.
Thanks for help.

H Mr.RehabMan. After the last update I lost headphones audio.Before I used to change 7 to 5 in layout7 from hotpatch/include after every ./build.sh.
To mention I made the procedure following the guide. Thank You.

Attachments

• debug.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 61
Mojave working flawlessly so far (including audio) on my EliteBook 840 G5. Followed this guide using 4x0_g5_kaby_lake_r acpi and config. Also HP Ultraslim docking station is working. HP Elite x2 Thunderbolt docking station only works (and with all ports) when rebooting from Windows, not after cold boot or sleep.

Had to move RAM into other slot to make installer boot.

@RehabMan Thanks for this great guide!

Hi Franz do you have any issues with Sleep/Wake? Everything is working flawlessly for me on my EliteBook 850 G2 except my display is black on wake. I have to do a hard reset to get display working again.

H Mr.RehabMan. After the last update I lost headphones audio.Before I used to change 7 to 5 in layout7 from hotpatch/include after every ./build.sh.
To mention I made the procedure following the guide. Thank You.

What was "last update"?

Hi Franz do you have any issues with Sleep/Wake? Everything is working flawlessly for me on my EliteBook 850 G2 except my display is black on wake. I have to do a hard reset to get display working again.

You neglected to provide the requested files. Read post #304.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back