Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, totally followed as written (in fact, i've two 640 G2 running perfectly an smooth). Tried the whole process again in High Sierra (thinking downgrade could help), same result. I attach problem reporting files

Check that BIOS settings are correct, BIOS is latest (as written in post #1).

How about the headphone jack, is there anything I can do to fix this?

You should check into ALCPlugFix or alternate layout-id values that may apply to your codec support in AppleALC.

7 series EliteBook Revolve G 810 is supported ?

Don't recall anyone trying.
And you didn't provide any technical data regarding it.
(read post #1 for requirements).

OK Rehabman I have done a fresh install no programs installed no TM restore just ran installer scripts and still sleep isn't working. I am attaching my up to date reporting files. I have also tested that sleep works properly in windows so it doesn't appear to be a hardware problem.

You will need to provide details on the problem.
What exactly do you mean by "sleep isn't working"?

All the lines in cmd, there's always one not working, for this installation
cd ~/Projects/probook.git say no such directory but i already enter all the commands before correctly

It means you didn't clone the github project properly.
Read post #1.

Hi,

I am trying to reach the installer but I can't because of some USB erros. It's HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G1.

Your EFI/Clover is not per guide.
Please try to follow the guide as written.
Also, you will need to fix your profile (as requested in the guide).
And in the event this laptop is substantially different/not supported, you will need to provide the files as per post #1, "Unsupported laptops".

Hi RehabMan,

HP Probook 4430s
Intel i7-2760QM
8GB of RAM
Graphics: HD3000

I'm currently using El Capitan on the laptop mentioned above (happy with this MacOS for 2 years from now, even when I was aware that USB 3.0 wouldn't work at all, or that I have to change the Wifi Card, etc).

What is your opinion about the performance with this 6 series laptops? Reading your guide, I suppose I shouldn't have glitches due to the 8 GB of RAM I have. But, when you mentioned "Note: HD3000 not supported on Mojave (Apple removed it)." does this mean the Mojave is unstable for this laptops anyway?

Thanks in advance for the help.

As written in post #1, HD3000 not supported in Mojave.

You will need to provide details on the problem.
What exactly do you mean by "sleep isn't working"?

I can put the machine to sleep and that works fine but it will not wake up from sleep at all. When you put it to sleep the power button pulses just like in windows. When you press the power button to wake the machine the lights on the power, wifi, and mute button light up but the machine doesn't respond. I have to hard power it off then power it back up to get it to work.

I can put the machine to sleep and that works fine but it will not wake up from sleep at all. When you put it to sleep the power button pulses just like in windows. When you press the power button to wake the machine the lights on the power, wifi, and mute button light up but the machine doesn't respond. I have to hard power it off then power it back up to get it to work.

Check if it is a backlight issue (shine light on screen, or attempt to remote desktop, or external monitor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back