[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi when I try and run the script i get the following output:

Macbooks-MacBook-Air:~ macbook$ ~/Downloads/install_tools.sh

Installing debug report generator....

Checking your internet connection....

Unable to connect to the internet. Aborted

I have no problem browsing using chrome or safari, so not sure why I get the message.

You will need to explain the details of your current internet connection.
The script uses 'ping -c 1 github.com'

hope it's final

Attachments

• debug_29199.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 54
Tks for guide,i have follow and has fix my audio, but i have problem with trackpad not found and keypad is disable.can you help me ?.tks
hope it's final

Comments:
- your ioreg shows ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext is in use. It is not used by this guide. Remove.
- your ioreg shows USB WiFi in use. Not recomended. Install supported PCIe WiFi as per post #1.

In fact:
- remove all kexts from EFI/Clover/kexts/Other
- then run ./download.sh and ./install_download.sh

Comments:
- your ioreg shows ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext is in use. It is not used by this guide. Remove.
- your ioreg shows USB WiFi in use. Not recomended. Install supported PCIe WiFi as per post #1.

In fact:
- remove all kexts from EFI/Clover/kexts/Other
- then run ./download.sh and ./install_download.sh

tks, i trying find org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard and org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2SmartTouchPad but i cant find this kext, how can i remove these kext.
And i think usb is disable in clover bootloader screen, how i enable it

Last edited:
tks, i trying find org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard and org.emlydinesh.driver.ApplePS2SmartTouchPad but i cant find this kext, how can i remove these kext.

It is in your EFI/Clover/kexts/Other.

And i think usb is disable in clover bootloader screen, how i enable it

No idea what you're referring to.

Follow my unambiguous instructions in post #470.

Attachments

• debug_22477.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
Hi RehabMan, I am having problems trying to get my audio to work on my g450 G2. Please find the problem reporting files attached. Thanks in advance if you have time to have a look.
Please find the dubug file attached. Sorry for the delay.

This guide and scripts do not install AppleHDADisabler.kext.
Yet your kextcache proves it is installed:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe6cd86e670 [0x7fff8e9108e0]> { URL = "AppleHDADisabler.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "net.osrom.kext.Disabler" }

Why?

Also, your ACPI/patched content is not up-to-date.
Your config.plist is not up-to-date either.

Please follow the guide in post #1 as written. Nothing more, nothing less.

This guide and scripts do not install AppleHDADisabler.kext.
Yet your kextcache proves it is installed:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fe6cd86e670 [0x7fff8e9108e0]> { URL = "AppleHDADisabler.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "net.osrom.kext.Disabler" }

Why?

Also, your ACPI/patched content is not up-to-date.
Your config.plist is not up-to-date either.

Please follow the guide in post #1 as written. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hi I tried to install voodoohda and I think AppleHDADisabler.kext may have come from there. My bad and I apologise.

I updated the config.plist and also udated the ACPI files by running the full update script. Hopefully this has fixed the errors you mentioned but there is so sound still. This was a little strange as I did do a full update from the repo and also changed the config.plist and ran acpi script for the 450 g2 before I posted the previous zip.

New debug attached

Attachments

• debug_26945.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
Hi I tried to install voodoohda and I think AppleHDADisabler.kext may have come from there. My bad and I apologise.

I updated the config.plist and also udated the ACPI files by running the full update script. Hopefully this has fixed the errors you mentioned but there is so sound still. This was a little strange as I did do a full update from the repo and also changed the config.plist and ran acpi script for the 450 g2 before I posted the previous zip.

New debug attached

Looks like you might have deleted AppleHDA.kext as well.
Run the macOS installer to restore it.

Your ACPI/patched/* and config.plist are still not up-to-date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back